5,605,311 Members 39,096 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Just saying bye

Tip us?
 
haree
Old
#1  
haree's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 684
Posts: 3,842
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: BENGALURU
Unhappy Just saying bye

hi
just saying bye i sold my CHD and got an Xperia C just liked the phone got a good buy back for the CHD got it thats all

thanks to all u great devlopper for all the great roms and MOds of which i have used many and enjoyed them all might not come here much as i dont have the CHD

thanks in advance
Thanks,
Hari

Samsung Galaxy Grand 16GB with wife
Samsung GalaxyNote 10.1" N8000 32GB SD
Lenovo P780 8GB version 32GB SD




When Rajnikanth enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on,......... he turns the dark off.
 
RTz_GauRaV
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 104
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Udaipur
Quote:
Originally Posted by haree View Post
hi
just saying bye i sold my CHD and got an Xperia C just liked the phone got a good buy back for the CHD got it thats all

thanks to all u great devlopper for all the great roms and MOds of which i have used many and enjoyed them all might not come here much as i dont have the CHD

thanks in advance
does Xperia C have sony camera?
 
haree
Old
#3  
haree's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 684
Posts: 3,842
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: BENGALURU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav#30 View Post
does Xperia C have sony camera?
hi
just got it a few hrs back all i see is that it has a 8Mpix camera asuming it should be a sony camara how can i chek this
Thanks,
Hari

Samsung Galaxy Grand 16GB with wife
Samsung GalaxyNote 10.1" N8000 32GB SD
Lenovo P780 8GB version 32GB SD




When Rajnikanth enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on,......... he turns the dark off.
 
RTz_GauRaV
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 104
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Udaipur
Quote:
Originally Posted by haree View Post
hi
just got it a few hrs back all i see is that it has a 8Mpix camera asuming it should be a sony camara how can i chek this
As Sony camera have different camera ui compared to other devices.
Can you provide the screenshot of camera.
 
haree
Old
#5  
haree's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 684
Posts: 3,842
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: BENGALURU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav#30 View Post
As Sony camera have different camera ui compared to other devices.
Can you provide the screenshot of camera.
hi
just got the phone and im getting the hang of it what do u exacly want me to do
take a picture and upload it here kindly explain
Thanks,
Hari

Samsung Galaxy Grand 16GB with wife
Samsung GalaxyNote 10.1" N8000 32GB SD
Lenovo P780 8GB version 32GB SD




When Rajnikanth enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on,......... he turns the dark off.
 
Prince Chandela
Old
#6  
Prince Chandela's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 345
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by haree View Post
hi
just got the phone and im getting the hang of it what do u exacly want me to do
take a picture and upload it here kindly explain
He is asking for a screenshot of camera ui and u may also upload a image taken by its camera
Press THANKS If i helped you or If you would like too
The Following User Says Thank You to Prince Chandela For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
haree
Old
(Last edited by haree; 18th December 2013 at 06:35 AM.)
#7  
haree's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 684
Posts: 3,842
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: BENGALURU
Quote:
Originally Posted by princechandela View Post
He is asking for a screenshot of camera ui and u may also upload a image taken by its camera
ok
when i get some time ill do it sorry right now busy with some other work
but the box says EXmor R asuming its some thing to do with the camera

below is the web definition

Exmor R is a back-illuminated CMOS image sensor produced by Sony. Exmor R usage is limited to small sensors for compact cameras and mobile phones. Sony claims that Exmor R is approximately twice as sensitive as a normal front illuminated sensor. ...

see this too : http://youtu.be/ZtBZOXiASQk
Thanks,
Hari

Samsung Galaxy Grand 16GB with wife
Samsung GalaxyNote 10.1" N8000 32GB SD
Lenovo P780 8GB version 32GB SD




When Rajnikanth enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on,......... he turns the dark off.
 
Prince Chandela
Old
#8  
Prince Chandela's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 345
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by haree View Post
ok
when i get some time ill do it sorry right now busy with some other work
but the box says EXmor R asuming its some thing to do with the camera

below is the web definition

Exmor R is a back-illuminated CMOS image sensor produced by Sony. Exmor R usage is limited to small sensors for compact cameras and mobile phones. Sony claims that Exmor R is approximately twice as sensitive as a normal front illuminated sensor. ...

see this too : http://youtu.be/ZtBZOXiASQk
EXmor means it is sony camera
Press THANKS If i helped you or If you would like too
 
haree
Old
#9  
haree's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 684
Posts: 3,842
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: BENGALURU
Quote:
Originally Posted by princechandela View Post
EXmor means it is sony camera
hi
good sorry i dont have the time to take piks and load them but i did see a few camara related videos on youtube u can google them and chek it out
Thanks,
Hari

Samsung Galaxy Grand 16GB with wife
Samsung GalaxyNote 10.1" N8000 32GB SD
Lenovo P780 8GB version 32GB SD




When Rajnikanth enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on,......... he turns the dark off.
 
manojnagendra
Old
#10  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 65
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by haree View Post
hi
just saying bye i sold my CHD and got an Xperia C just liked the phone got a good buy back for the CHD got it thats all

thanks to all u great devlopper for all the great roms and MOds of which i have used many and enjoyed them all might not come here much as i dont have the CHD

thanks in advance
Where did you sell your mobile online or in shop and how much did you get bcos I too want to sell my phone.
Please reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes