FLASH ANY ROM ON 4.3 (all builds) without having to actually root and Deknox
Are you tired to make SuperSU working on your deivce?
Are you stuck to root/install custom ROM on your 4.3 Knoxed Device?
Have a look at what I did to flash a custom ROM without actually rooting the device.
This tutorial is only for those who want to flash a Custom ROM on their device.
Those who want a rooted stock ROM,then this thread is not for you.
Also,there are least chances that you may brick your device while doing this,until you follow the steps correctly.
This is personally tested by me on my GT-N7100(DDUEML4 ROM) but this method is universal and should work on all ROM'S and all variants of GN2 and also GN3 S4 and S3.
For carrier locked devices make sure you have an unlocked bootloader.
Beware, this procedure will trip your knox flag and your warranty will be void.
But as far as I know there is no way of rooting without tripping Knox on ML4 or later ROM's.
What you will need
1. ODIN 3.09/3.07
2. Custom recovery for your device(Philz,TWRP,CWM)
1. Firstly download Odin (any version will do but 3.09 is recommended).
2. Download the custom recovery which you want to install on your phone.
3. Open Odin on your computer and load the recovery file(with .tar or .tar.md5 extension) under PDA/AP tab on Odin.
(Make sure you don't mess with any other button on Odin.
Make sure re-partition is unchecked.
Make sure Auto Reboot and F.reset time boxes are checked.)
4. Put your phone into download mode(Volume down+home+power key) and click start on Odin.
In under 10seconds you will see a reset message on Odin.
5.Now,as soon as you see your reset message on Odin hold volume Up+Power+Lock button to boot into recovery.
(If you allow the phone to boot to system normally then the recovery which you just flashed would be overwritten by the stock recovery.
So make sure you don't let it boot to system)
6. Now,once you have booted to the recovery you just flashed,go and take a complete Nandroid backup of your current ROM and also backup your efs partition.
7. Next wipe everything from the recovery i.e /system, /data /dalvikcache /cache /preload.If you have philz recovery just go to wipe data factory reset and select clean and install a new ROM.
Tada..!! Now you have successfully removed Knox from your device and you can flash a custom ROM zip.( DN3 ROM for example)
The above process takes less than half an hour and you're done.
Also,those who want to stay close to stock,you can flash DN3 ROM.
Forget your Knoxed stock ROM and the painstaking rooting of the stock ROM.
Download links not attached here.They can easily be found on Google.