[Q] S4 Wifi always disable

Tip us?

brunatos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] S4 Wifi always disable

Hello everyone !

it's been a while that i take my solutions from this forum without participate (I'm not an expert)

i've search some solutions, but I can not find anything even on Google for my little problem ...

So I start :

Since last night my phone was offered the updatefor the 4.3 (from 4.2.2) I can not activate my Wifi, apparently it tries to connect 3x then nothing it disables itself.
I thought it was the announcement of the update who was messing so I did the update with Kies on a Mac (yes I am a player...) that crashed of course ! but the recovery mode (offered by Kies) still worked ....

The wifi is still stuck to my disappointment .

Looking on the forums, some talks about * # 0011 # (Service mode) in the wireless tab on the front line is :
State: DISCONNECTED
everything else is marked N / A and the last line is marked :
Power Save Mode

I have the same data when I turn on wifi during the activation time (which stops and returns dimmed after a time, no message appeared )

My S4 GT-I9505 is not Rooted

have you some solutions or tracks to offer me ? ? it bother me if that is the Wifi is down ......

Thank you for your answers !

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1473

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunatos View Post
Hello everyone !

it's been a while that i take my solutions from this forum without participate (I'm not an expert)

i've search some solutions, but I can not find anything even on Google for my little problem ...

So I start :

Since last night my phone was offered the updatefor the 4.3 (from 4.2.2) I can not activate my Wifi, apparently it tries to connect 3x then nothing it disables itself.
I thought it was the announcement of the update who was messing so I did the update with Kies on a Mac (yes I am a player...) that crashed of course ! but the recovery mode (offered by Kies) still worked ....

The wifi is still stuck to my disappointment .

Looking on the forums, some talks about * # 0011 # (Service mode) in the wireless tab on the front line is :
State: DISCONNECTED
everything else is marked N / A and the last line is marked :
Power Save Mode

I have the same data when I turn on wifi during the activation time (which stops and returns dimmed after a time, no message appeared )

My S4 GT-I9505 is not Rooted

have you some solutions or tracks to offer me ? ? it bother me if that is the Wifi is down ......

Thank you for your answers !

Did you successfully upgrade your phone to 4.3?or are you still at 4.2.2 (hope so).?

Sent from my Phone.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"

brunatos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Did you successfully upgrade your phone to 4.3?or are you still at 4.2.2 (hope so).?

Sent from my Phone.
No i'm now at 4.3 ... apparently some users with AT&T got the same problem with the update ... but i'm in france with the operator Bouygue.

Misterjunky
Old
(Last edited by Misterjunky; 18th December 2013 at 08:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1876

DONATE TO ME
errorpost
The Following User Says Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1473

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunatos View Post
No i'm now at 4.3 ... apparently some users with AT&T got the same problem with the update ... but i'm in france with the operator Bouygue.
hello again , would you mind do a factory reset on your phone ? Setting >accounts > backup/restore >reset and check if its gonna fix your problem? if doesnt work go here http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/2/ and download the stock for your country and flash via odin. Have a nice day.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brunatos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterjunky View Post
errorpost
Thancks i'll take a look to this. I will search some informations about this file and tutos about the soft (Heimdall)