XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I need some help....

Tip us?

Purple Yetti
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy I need some help....

Alright so I have a HTC One and it doesn't make it passed the htc quietly brilliant screen, it just shuts off after that screen. My phone is fully unlocked and rooted, this happened when I was downloading a new rom and my plan is AT&T and I accidentally downloaded it from Sprint and ever since it's been messed up... It functions in Recovery mode in TWRP.. I tried to push a new ROM called Viper in an i actually got it installed. I've cleared all the Data, Cache, and Delvik but idk what to do form here.. Any help?

jerrycoffman45
Old
Thanks Meter 497
Download the ruu from HTC run it and start over you will need to relock your boot loader before running the ruu

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 676

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Yetti View Post
Alright so I have a HTC One and it doesn't make it passed the htc quietly brilliant screen, it just shuts off after that screen. My phone is fully unlocked and rooted, this happened when I was downloading a new rom and my plan is AT&T and I accidentally downloaded it from Sprint and ever since it's been messed up... It functions in Recovery mode in TWRP.. I tried to push a new ROM called Viper in an i actually got it installed. I've cleared all the Data, Cache, and Delvik but idk what to do form here.. Any help?
Sprint has a different partition structure .. @jerrycoffman45 is correct you have to run RUU to get your phone back.
http://www.htc1guru.com/downloads
HTC One 32 GB AT&T (S-off, Unlocked, Rooted)
Please help keep www.htc1guru.com Alive and Donate