XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

sideload/push help please

Tip us?

pontypool
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default sideload/push help please

I previously had an android revolution hd rom installed, which i love... but due to some tinkering it no longer boots, it's stuck on the htc one loading screen.

However I also deleted that rom off the internal memory, which comes under the directory of "sdcard" even though the htc one doesn't have one.
This means I can't reinstall from the rom zip.
I have an updated version of android revolution, but how do i get it onto my phones internal memory?
After doing some googling , I came up with information about sideload, but because adb doesn't detect my device via clockwork mod recovery I don't think I can proceed.
Adb does however detect the device while it's on the stuck htc one loading screen. I think probably sideload isn't an option from this point?
Do i have to use adp push command?
God i wish htc one had an sd memory card, this wouldn't be a problem.

On a side note i have a device which allows me to insert a usb pen drive via the micro usb slot (which i can easily put a rom onto)
is that a viable way of performing the installation?

Really desperate for any help here, am a a loss why sideload isn't working from clockwork mod recovery.

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 670

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pontypool View Post
I previously had an android revolution hd rom installed, which i love... but due to some tinkering it no longer boots, it's stuck on the htc one loading screen.

However I also deleted that rom off the internal memory, which comes under the directory of "sdcard" even though the htc one doesn't have one.
This means I can't reinstall from the rom zip.
I have an updated version of android revolution, but how do i get it onto my phones internal memory?
After doing some googling , I came up with information about sideload, but because adb doesn't detect my device via clockwork mod recovery I don't think I can proceed.
Adb does however detect the device while it's on the stuck htc one loading screen. I think probably sideload isn't an option from this point?
Do i have to use adp push command?
God i wish htc one had an sd memory card, this wouldn't be a problem.

On a side note i have a device which allows me to insert a usb pen drive via the micro usb slot (which i can easily put a rom onto)
is that a viable way of performing the installation?

Really desperate for any help here, am a a loss why sideload isn't working from clockwork mod recovery.
it's really easy to load the rom from the usb otg cable
your going to need the newest version of TWRP recovery if you want the new ARHD

Flash TWRP
reboot after plugging in the usb otg
from TWRP choose install
where is says Storage: Click it and choose USB OTG
hit back hit install theirs your rom Flash and enjoy.

but you'll still need to flush the cache ( From you other Post )
fastboot erase cache
HTC One 32 GB AT&T (S-off, Unlocked, Rooted)
Please help keep www.htc1guru.com Alive and Donate