Case that doesn't come up over the top?

Search This thread

pcm2a

May 22, 2007
Is there a note 3 case that any of you have which doesnt come over the top of the screen on the sides? For example if you slide your finger from the air onto the screen and you hit a bump where your case comes up over then that was too high. Looking for a minimal/thin case for back and corner covering.

Harleydroid

Jul 18, 2013
The Fort
Is there a note 3 case that any of you have which doesnt come over the top of the screen on the sides? For example if you slide your finger from the air onto the screen and you hit a bump where your case comes up over then that was too high. Looking for a minimal/thin case for back and corner covering.

I haven't seen any that meet your preferences. I personally like having the lip so you can sit your phone screen down on a flat surface and it protects it.
Check out Amazon or Ebay.
Or check out the accessories thread.
Probably should of posted this there.

wrichards2009

Oct 6, 2010
Check out the Ringe Slim/Incision Feather

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Incipio

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

pcm2a

May 22, 2007
Both come up over the front. Ironically the Incision Feather only comes up over the front on the sides but not on the corners or top and bottom. The opposite of what I need! Crummy iphones have these amazing thing cases that clip over the 4 corners and offer no "face" protection but dont create a bump when you try to use the phone.