5,598,779 Members 34,201 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Can we use THEMER app?

Tip us?
 
warrior1208
Old
#1  
warrior1208's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 402
Posts: 281
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Delhi
Default [Q]Can we use THEMER app?

Can we use themer app by mycolorscreen.com because when i open the app, it says your deive is not compatible and shows me a list of compatible devices in which our phone is not compatible

So if anybody has got any other idea to enable it working since it seems to be a brilliant app as per the reviews
Thanks....
 
me4488
Old
#2  
me4488's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 531
Posts: 466
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1208 View Post
Can we use themer app by mycolorscreen.com because when i open the app, it says your deive is not compatible and shows me a list of compatible devices in which our phone is not compatible

So if anybody has got any other idea to enable it working since it seems to be a brilliant app as per the reviews
Thanks....
We can't. The themer app is made for phones that have a bigger resolution than ours.
Before you do anything to your device, please read this topic so you get started on things.

Devices:
- Google Nexus 5
Kernel: Zeta-Chromium
ROM: Beanstalk 4.4+

- HTC Desire C
Kernel: N.O.P.E. V2.6 - 850 MHz
ROM: Stock CM10

My work:
NOPE-Kernel V2 For CM10

If you need to speak to me urgently or ask me any questions, please do so on My Facebook.

 
 
smoza
Old
#3  
smoza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 177
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Turin
Quote:
Originally Posted by me4488 View Post
We can't. The themer app is made for phones that have a bigger resolution than ours.
Are they going to make it supported by phones that have a lower screen resolution? (Like ours)

I'd like to use it... Some themes are awesome

Sent from my HTC Desire C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Device: Motorola Moto g full stock
 
me4488
Old
#4  
me4488's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 531
Posts: 466
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoza View Post
Are they going to make it supported by phones that have a lower screen resolution? (Like ours)

I'd like to use it... Some themes are awesome

Sent from my HTC Desire C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I doubt that. But we can have little dreams can't we?
Before you do anything to your device, please read this topic so you get started on things.

Devices:
- Google Nexus 5
Kernel: Zeta-Chromium
ROM: Beanstalk 4.4+

- HTC Desire C
Kernel: N.O.P.E. V2.6 - 850 MHz
ROM: Stock CM10

My work:
NOPE-Kernel V2 For CM10

If you need to speak to me urgently or ask me any questions, please do so on My Facebook.

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes