XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Clone Galaxy Note 3

Tip us?

FREDDENIRO
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Clone Galaxy Note 3

I bought a fake Samsung Galaxy note 3 (big mistake, glup !)
You can the caracteristics on the attach file.
As is, this smartphone works very well : GPS, WiFi, 3G, Sound, Bluetooth, ... are operational.
But I cannot install a French ROM and I cannot install Play Store (won't start).
With Apto´de, I was able to install other applications and so everything works very well.
Is there a solution for the evolutions of the ROM? (The device is root of origin)
Is it normal that Play Store bugs?
Is there a market for this type of devices because I am afraid that is too technic for me ?
Thank you for your help ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-16-12-46-37.png
Views:	328
Size:	212.3 KB
ID:	2459778   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04386.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	245.7 KB
ID:	2459779  

winol
Old
Thanks Meter 9
It is a clone, and therefore no roms for it, for not original devices, hardly anything in the forums will work, even for original ones, there are many variants, and only a small number work for cross variants, n900w8-n9005, n900-n900, and so on, if you cant install play store, try in aptoide with an old version, not the latest one, hopefully that will work, luck
former symbian user, N95, N97, N8

old devices xperia S Lt 26, SGS 3 GT i9300 Saphire black,

current galaxy note 3 sm 900w8 black, debloated stock, rooted, . xposed framework, knox state 0x1

xclub_101
Old
Thanks Meter 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDDENIRO View Post
I bought a fake Samsung Galaxy note 3 (big mistake, glup !)
You can the caracteristics on the attach file.
As is, this smartphone works very well : GPS, WiFi, 3G, Sound, Bluetooth, ... are operational.
But I cannot install a French ROM and I cannot install Play Store (won't start).
With Apto´de, I was able to install other applications and so everything works very well.
Is there a solution for the evolutions of the ROM? (The device is root of origin)
Is it normal that Play Store bugs?
Is there a market for this type of devices because I am afraid that is too technic for me ?
Thank you for your help ?

Trying to install original Note 3 ROMs will very likely hard-brick your clone.

Your device however might be the same as the one discussed in this thread, so you should eventually look for more details there:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2460620
N9005 Universal Root De La Vega / Mobile Odin Pro, Knox 0x0, MJ7