[FIXED]·[CWM]·[Odex and Deodexed]·Lidroid 14 toggles for the latest stock rom·
LIDROID 14 TOGGLES FOR THE LATEST STOCK ROM
I will not be held responsible if you brick your ROM, nor will I held responsible if your phone is permanently dead for reasons of your own stupidity. Even though my small contributions to XDA-Developers are harmless, they may turn evil and attack your phone. Crying, pain, beatings and even death may be caused by this. I may be able to correct what you have done to your phone but successful recovery or data recovery is not guaranteed. SO PLEASE DO A NANDROID BACKUP
- Latest stock ROM (The one before latest works too)
- Knowledge of flashing ZIPs (tutorial below)
- A Nandroid backup (I cannot stress how important this is)
- Root access (May work without)
- Rearrange the toggles
- Ability to disable unwanted toggles
- The brightness and sound toggles can be customized
- All the toggles have indicators
- The reboot icon can boot into recovery, download mode or just do a normal reboot.
- Flashlight toggle will take some time to turn on then it will just turn off (I recommend you disable this.)
- 'Reboot into download mode' doesn't work on S5830i, it just does a normal reboot
Lidroid - @ THIS THREAD- For source
lohanbarth - For flashlight bug fix. (Working on)
1) Download the correct ZIP for your rom at the bottom on this thread. (Odexed or deodexed)
2) Put the zip file on your phones SD card
3) Reboot into recovery and then flash ClockWorkMod if needed.
4) Select: 'Choose zip from SD' then install the zip file you downloaded into your SD card.
5) Wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache.
6) Reboot and enjoy!
It installs but doesn't do anything! --> Download and install the deodex ZIP file and navigate to /system/app and manually delete SystemUI.odex using 'Root Browser' or a similar application.
When I connect my phone to my PC 'USB Connected' Doesn't show up! --> Make sure you follow ALL the steps and redo Step 5. Report back here with the results.
All files are at the bottom of this thread. Screenshots also at the bottom of this thread.
I think you will be a good dev for Ace-I in the future . ( Just that feel )
We need more people like you ( even if your works are little )
Why thank you! I am flattered by your compliments. I am very interested in android, I don't much about it, but I'm learning about linux and I'm pretty sure this is what I want to do with my future. I would love collaborate with Dev's I may not be much help but I'm full of ideas and eager to learn!
About two weeks ago at the BUILD conference in San Francisco, Microsoft unveiled Windows … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?