5,606,151 Members 35,557 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Grand Duos Upgrade (ROMs)

Tip us?

Red_Dragon.
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Galaxy Grand Duos Upgrade (ROMs)

Hi, I'm now facing a problem with my Galaxy Grand Duos. It was initially on the 4.1.2 stock ROM. I tried many ROMs for 4.2.2 until I found the ROM that best suits my need which is the RR (Resurrection ROM) and it's now working normally, but the problem is that now, I need to install the 4.2.2 (leaked firmware), I found the files and followed all the tuts I found, but in videos and such they get the message "success" and I get the message "fail", I don't know what's the reason behind this, I tried changing USB ports, changing the cable, I tried nearly everything, but no avail. So basically, I now need 4.2.2 (leaked) or any KitKat (4.4) ROM, I want Carbon or SlimKat, but both require coming from a KitKat ROM (which is not my case) or 4.2.2 TW ROM, I don't think RR (Resurrection Remix) is a TW ROM, so what should I do? I need to know one of them, the KitKat or the 4.2.2 (leaked).

Thank you.

chrisvenema
Old
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
FIRST DATA&CACHE WIPE!!!

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium HD app
!!!PLSSS HIT THNX BUTTON!!!
donate or your life

Red_Dragon.
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisvenema View Post
FIRST DATA&CACHE WIPE!!!

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium HD app
What do you mean? I wipe data cache and factory reset each time I install a new ROM. Not a specific or useful answer actually.