Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,401 Members 44,181 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ota] 2.10.605.1 - new link

Tip us?

carm01
Old
(Last edited by carm01; 20th December 2013 at 03:04 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153
Talking [ota] 2.10.605.1 - new link

Here is the link to the newest OTA 2.10.605.1

http://goo.gl/Qx4bVi

Had to change the link cuz those WANGS at dropbox said too much traffic.

MD5: BD94910A324B24D8690D689A0E0760F8
SHA-1: 4141C52B95E20E9CD394D89097D1F679A17F7D06
SHA3-256: 1A18E45BD7AC35145CE08F1769F8682CC6986E5913816207AC 11B75ED1F632BD

Remember to push the THANKS button if i helped!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to carm01 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

willverduzco
Old
Portal Administrator
Thanks Meter 2,849

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by carm01 View Post
Here is the link to the newest OTA 2.10.605.1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v10h6b5rrcygldc/OTAPkg.zip
Many thanks for mirroring the OTA. I've posted this to the XDA Portal.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a news tip! - [moderate | film | foto | develop]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willverduzco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheAppleAndroidGuy
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Has rumrunner or anything been patched in this update?

nrfitchett4
Old
Thanks Meter 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmando2 View Post
Has rumrunner or anything been patched in this update?
don't think so. Those that have successfully updated report still being s-offed/ unlocked.
The Following User Says Thank You to nrfitchett4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blackhand1001
Old
Thanks Meter 683

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
don't think so. Those that have successfully updated report still being s-offed/ unlocked.
S-off will survive ota's. The question is whether or not the exploit used to achieve s-off still works after the OTA for those not unlocked yet.
Current: VZW Moto X Dev Edition
Extra (previous): Galaxy Nexus LTE - CM10.2
Droid Incredible AMOLED - CM7.2
Father: HTC Rezound - Stock Rooted

synisterwolf
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhand1001 View Post
S-off will survive ota's. The question is whether or not the exploit used to achieve s-off still works after the OTA for those not unlocked yet.
No new Hboot in this build so it should still work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Internet
You learn something new everyday. Unless you have a brain injury, then it's all pretty much yelling and coloring.

santod040
Old
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8,012

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by synisterwolf View Post
No new Hboot in this build so it should still work.
Actually that's not true.
We had 1.54.0000 in all previous versions.
This one is now 1.55.0000.
Until someone who is not yet S-Off takes the OTA and then tries to run rumrunner, we won't know if it works as is.
I tend to doubt it will and will likely be patched fairly easily for the new version by Beaups, once someone who is s-on works with him to get that done on the new hboot.
But I would not just assume that Rumrunner will work on the new hboot as is, since it has been made for specific hboots already, even ones that had the same hboot version, but came from different OTA's.
Current Devices: HTC Thunderbolt | HTC Droid DNA | HTC One - m7 | HTC One - m8

Follow me on Twitter
ULTIMATE WALLS WVGA Wallpaper Collection
Donations always appreciated! Never required!

synisterwolf
Old
(Last edited by synisterwolf; 18th December 2013 at 06:50 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040 View Post
Until someone who is not yet S-Off takes the OTA and then tries to run rumrunner, we won't know if it works as is.
I tend to doubt it will and will likely be patched fairly easily for the new version by Beaups, once someone who is s-on works with him to get that done on the new hboot.
But I would not just assume that Rumrunner will work on the new hboot as is, since it has been made for specific hboots already, even ones that had the same hboot version, but came from different OTA's.
do you have a link to the new hboot? im willing to try it and or patch it if it doesnt work. i just havent seen anyone talk about hboot 1.55

extracting it from firmware zip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Internet
You learn something new everyday. Unless you have a brain injury, then it's all pretty much yelling and coloring.

Somites
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040 View Post
I recently got the HTC One via Verizon and have had the OTA update to 4.3 without s-off. I attempted to use the universal rumrunner which failed pretty much immediately after going through the disclaimer and beginning the process. I'm not sure if it's because I did it wrong or if it's actually due to rumrunner not working with the the new OTA, but I'm fairly sure that I have everything set up correctly and had followed the directions very closely. I didn't think it was going to work, but I thought I'd try anyway. Thought I'd share my experience with you guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to Somites For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BreakingVZW
Old
Thanks Meter 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somites View Post
I recently got the HTC One via Verizon and have had the OTA update to 4.3 without s-off. I attempted to use the universal rumrunner which failed pretty much immediately after going through the disclaimer and beginning the process. I'm not sure if it's because I did it wrong or if it's actually due to rumrunner not working with the the new OTA, but I'm fairly sure that I have everything set up correctly and had followed the directions very closely. I didn't think it was going to work, but I thought I'd try anyway. Thought I'd share my experience with you guys.
No it isn't bc you ran it wrong. beaups hasn't posted a rumrunner update yet. If you aren't using rumrunner for the exact version of your current ROM it fails every time. I'm sure he'll update rumrunner when he has time but he's a busy dude like all of our devs are.