[Q] need help flashing kernel

Search This thread

mindjellyx

Dec 12, 2013
hi everyone as yoy ca to flash n see im a total amature i wanted to know how [KERNEL][Multi-Variant][12/14/13] PAEK v3.5 Alpha on my sprint g2
i still have the stock rom and twrp recovery i have never done it before i also wanted to know the benefits of this kernel thanks:confused:

Makrilli

Dec 12, 2011
You'll end up bootlooping if you don't flash paranoid android 4.0 before the kernel.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xxxrichievxxx

Jul 10, 2010
Notting Hill, London
www.facebook.com
hi everyone as yoy ca to flash n see im a total amature i wanted to know how [KERNEL][Multi-Variant][12/14/13] PAEK v3.5 Alpha on my sprint g2
i still have the stock rom and twrp recovery i have never done it before i also wanted to know the benefits of this kernel thanks:confused:

In the description it says "CM & PA Roms only!" stock is not considered CM or PA.. You have to flash a CM or PA ROM in order for the kernel to work. Like the other user above said, You will end up in a bootloop and you'll never get your phone to boot up with that kernel on stock. Flash either a Cyanogen Mod (CM) or Paranoid Android (PA) ROM first and then you can use that kernel.