5,593,793 Members 44,345 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Accidentaly deleted the "lib" file in system now my G Note 2 is dead. PLEASE HELP

Tip us?

Pateuz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Accidentaly deleted the "lib" file in system now my G Note 2 is dead. PLEASE HELP

Hi guys, i am a noob and i accidentaly deleted the lib folder in system and i did not make any backup and now my Note 2 is stuck in a boot loop. When i tried to flash stock 4.1.2 it failed in the odin and on the phone it said unsuported version. Any help, please!

Droid Premium
Old
Thanks Meter 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pateuz View Post
Hi guys, i am a noob and i accidentaly deleted the lib folder in system and i did not make any backup and now my Note 2 is stuck in a boot loop. When i tried to flash stock 4.1.2 it failed in the odin and on the phone it said unsuported version. Any help, please!
Do you have a custom recovery installed?

ROMs:
GE-Wiz (FEEL THE BOOM)
Super Jelly (4.2.2)
LegendaryROM[Discontinued]
LegendarySLIM [Discontinued]

-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

ScatteredHell
Old
Thanks Meter 528
You have to re flash your phone. Try read threads in your phones forum.
"An EXPERT is someone who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a very narrow field" - Niels Bohr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks to UKICAR@XDA

Are you a COD MW3 Player? Tired With play with Hackers on TG & 4D1?
Join with us, No Cheaters can Compete Project Tiger Killer

Pateuz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ty guys, yes atleast i "had" PhilZ touch custom recovery installed but i cannot acces it. When i try to power the phone on, it shows the emergency firmware screen only. I can acces download mode, but odin does not dettect my phone. Any more help is highly welcome!