Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,823 Members 51,656 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] XOLO A500 does not boot after installing Swapper 2

Tip us?

thespeedracer38
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] XOLO A500 does not boot after installing Swapper 2

Hi Everyone,

This problem began when I reinstalled Swapper 2 last night though I do not think it caused the problem.
This was the latest app I installed on my phone.
After I installed this app, changed the settings and set the swapper file size to 256mb and power cycled the device the device wont boot at all.
It would give this vibration, and then nothing. Not even the back light of the display turned on. It tried to open CWM thought the power button and volume down keys but still the result was same as before. I don't know where to start. I am having real trouble in diagonalizing the problem any help would be appreciated.

My Device : XOLO A500
Rooted : True
Android version : 4.0 ICS
ROM : Stock Rom
Kernel : Not Sure

rizwantajani
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default xolo a500 not boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespeedracer38 View Post
Hi Everyone,

This problem began when I reinstalled Swapper 2 last night though I do not think it caused the problem.
This was the latest app I installed on my phone.
After I installed this app, changed the settings and set the swapper file size to 256mb and power cycled the device the device wont boot at all.
It would give this vibration, and then nothing. Not even the back light of the display turned on. It tried to open CWM thought the power button and volume down keys but still the result was same as before. I don't know where to start. I am having real trouble in diagonalizing the problem any help would be appreciated.

My Device : XOLO A500
Rooted : True
Android version : 4.0 ICS
ROM : Stock Rom
Kernel : Not Sure
same problem with me plz reply how to solve it