[Q] Stuck in bootloop, tried (almost?) everything
The background story:
Was having a lot of FC issues with Beanstalk 4.4, along with other things like battery life/signal that I was growing to be unhappy with and decided to flash one of the 4.3 ROMs with Note 3 features on the fly. I didn't have signal after doing so (didn't read all the comments so I do know this is all my fault) and thought that I would have needed to flash the 4.3 bootloader that was suggested in the OP since using the modems I had on hand did not help.
End result, phone was perpetually stuck in bootloop.
: Doesn't go past the Samsung splash screen with the logo flashing. Even when plugging it in it's stuck on the empty battery with the loading wheel.
- I have tried the EFR attempt but could not get Kies to recognize my Note II in downloading mode. Kies is currently updated to the lastest 2.6.1.x.x.x
- The emergency code option isn't viable since I don't have one(?)
- Flashed the appropriate stock ROM (for Bell SGH-I317M) through Odin as it was recognized, but still cannot get past bootloop.
- Tried firmware upgrade and initlization instead, PC cannot download firmware to device
- Attempted to flash other ROMs both stock and whatnot through CWM. Doesn't seem like it'll take anymore AOSP mixed/based ROMs as they all fail?
With all of these attempts I have pulled out the battery for a little bit prior to actually performing the restoration.
Hopefully somebody can point out a mistake or something I need to do instead.
And as a side note, the Galaxy S2 is too damn small and Windows phones (Lumia 1020) kind of....suck.
| Samsung Galaxy S2 (Retired) | HTC One V (Retired) | Samsung Galaxy Note (Sold) | HTC One XL (Sold) | Samsung Galaxy Ace IIx |
| Samsung Galaxy Note II | LG Nexus 4 |
| Asus TF101 (Retired) | Asus TF201 (Retired) | Sony Xperia Tablet Z (Retired) |