XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

APN Settings Borked ALL ROMS

Tip us?

eternal2u
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default APN Settings Borked ALL ROMS

I've flashed omni 4.4.2 rom, and probam v4.4.9b rom with the pa gapps modular mini zip and the SuperSU v1.69

I've flashed iokp there 11-22-2013 release with the iokp Gapp

and I've also flashed the UCAMh3 modem, and tried the ATTI317UCAMC3 modem as well

No matter what I Flash While hte rom works andi can operate it no problem connect t wifi etc I cant however add APN's at all and there are never any APN entries in the APN settings area either.

Every time i enter APN settings bby hitting the + and adding it and then hit save it doesnt show up in the APN list I'm at a lost and am debating unrooting and just flashing back to stock....

dicksteele
Old
Thanks Meter 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal2u View Post
I've flashed omni 4.4.2 rom, and probam v4.4.9b rom with the pa gapps modular mini zip and the SuperSU v1.69

I've flashed iokp there 11-22-2013 release with the iokp Gapp

and I've also flashed the UCAMh3 modem, and tried the ATTI317UCAMC3 modem as well

No matter what I Flash While hte rom works andi can operate it no problem connect t wifi etc I cant however add APN's at all and there are never any APN entries in the APN settings area either.

Every time i enter APN settings bby hitting the + and adding it and then hit save it doesnt show up in the APN list I'm at a lost and am debating unrooting and just flashing back to stock....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2172110
Crazy? Some people think walking down the street muttering to yourself is crazy. I'll tell you what crazy is: Crazy is walking down the street with half a cantaloupe on your head, saying: "I'm a hamster. I'm a hamster." That's crazy.

eternal2u
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I know hot to enter the APN and how its SUPPOSE to be saved

My problem is AFTER choosing to SAVE it it doesnt save its just empty there's no APN settings there even after saving entering the new one ....

And no Im not backing out I am choosing save

gregsarg
Old
Thanks Meter 2870
Update your recovery to the latest CWM...
Or the modified TWRP found in the beanstalk rom OP...g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
" There are Givers, and there are Takers. Be a Giver, and these things will come back to you. "......................g

And please, donate to your favorite developer...
Without them, we'd be writing on rocks with a stick...g