Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,336 Members 37,473 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Ota 4.4.2 update

Tip us?
 
DoobyDroid
Old
#1  
DoobyDroid's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 131
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: tenbury wells
Default Ota 4.4.2 update

Appy geek reporting Motorola pushing out kit kat 4.4.2 Today For Moto G nothing so far on my 8GB simfree UK t-mob

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
 
lost101
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 758
Posts: 1,175
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Now it’s important to note that while the update is for both the global and US GSM variants of the Moto G, the rollout is more than likely to occur in various stages. In other words, it could take some time before it reaches all Moto G owners.
http://m.androidauthority.com/kitkat-moto-g-326310

Firstly US, people who ordered from motorola.com
 
artov
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: amsterdam
Only for phones in the US so far, there's no indication when the rest of the world will follow. All they say is 'soon'. But who knows how long that is...
 
DoobyDroid
Old
#4  
DoobyDroid's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 131
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: tenbury wells
Oh well at least its deff coming

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
 
Ls777
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2010
I dont seem to have it yet - 16gb US tmobile purchased off amazon
 
sicembaylor
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 70
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ls777 View Post
I dont seem to have it yet - 16gb US tmobile purchased off amazon
Me either. Same model/carrier only I purchased directly from Motorola.
 
davwman
Old
#7  
davwman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 616
Posts: 4,245
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Centereach
Amazon us version. No ota yet

Moto Gee :-
 
kenypowa
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 71
Posts: 208
Join Date: May 2010
For those with 4.4.2 update, is the ART option available? If so, how does it compare to dalvik?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
 
Lapnis
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 52
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Santiago
Quote:
Originally Posted by artov View Post
Only for phones in the US so far, there's no indication when the rest of the world will follow. All they say is 'soon'. But who knows how long that is...
as far as i know, motorola in my country announced that our operators already have the new android version for our device, but they have to wait (until something happens, don't remember what, but they didn't mention a specific date) for the release

Sent from my Moto G
 
gandalf2013
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default OTA Update 4.4 is available for download in Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapnis View Post
as far as i know, motorola in my country announced that our operators already have the new android version for our device, but they have to wait (until something happens, don't remember what, but they didn't mention a specific date) for the release

Sent from my Moto G

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes