How does it run?
- Paranoid Android Team
- CyanogenMod Team
- @ayysir for pointing me to the correct repo
- @thering1975 for the Increase Volume Modification mod
Downloads - Unofficial Builds
GAPP's : BaNkS / PA
Changelog ( Check towards the end of the thread )
If you are coming from a different ROM, data/factory reset is mandatory. If you are flashing over a previous PA build, cache wipe will be sufficient.
You will need to flash the latest recovery ( CWM or TWRP ) mentioned above for a successful flash.
A nandroid backup is recommended prior to flashing PA in case you get into problems.
- Flash the recovery using Odin
- Flash ROM from recovery. Reboot.
- Reboot to recovery and flash GApps.
What's working and what's not
Pretty much everything....
My sources are available here.
Donators : Thanks Guys!!!
You can find the list of donators here. Let me know if I missed someone.