Recovery and scatter file
SPFlash Tool V3
First we need to flash CWM Recovery using the SPFlash Tool.
0. Install driver on pc before doing any thing.
1. Extract recovery and scatter file in the same folder on desktop.
2. Start SPFlash Tool and select scatter file from the extracted folder.
[Note in SPFlash Tool only recovery option should be selected.]
3. Shutdown the phone and remove battery.
4. In SPFlash Tool click on Download button and then connect you phone, wait for a few sec and then you'll see the green which means CWM recovery has been flashed.
Second Rooting Micromax Viva A72
1. Download Supersu flashable zip to the sdcard of you phone.
2. Download Mtkdroid tool and extract it on pc.
3. Connect you phone to pc. (Note - debugging option should be selected before connecting phone to pc)
4. Open extracted folder and navigate to adb folder, here press Shift+Ctrt+right click of mouse now select "Open command Prompt here".
3. In the command prompt enter following command without quote "adb device" and then "adb reboot recovery", wait for a few secs. you phone will reboot to recovery.
4. flash supersu zip through CWM Recovery and reboot.
You have successfully Rooted your Micromax Viva A72 and installed CWM Recovery.
1. rua1 for Mtkdroid Tool.
2. Me for creating recovery and testing
3. SPFlash Tool creator (I don't Know the name of the developer)
I have tested this on 2 Phone without any problem.
Use it on your own RISK.
I or any other should not be held responsible for any damage to your phone, to you or to your brain