Download from Mediafire or from ATTACHMENT.
I see sometimes peoples get very shocked after they see my modded versions of whatsapp, so I thought lets make something which helps to *any* normal android user to edit any apk.
Keep in mind that this is not much advance tool and won't be able to do all editing.
So what exactly is EAIT, it's a simple tool which extracts APK to let you edit images and then compress it back to .apk to install on your phone.
What you need?
JRE 6/7 -download it from java.com
Any good image editor like l Photoshop, GIMP or Paint.net
1. Download .rar from above.
2. Extract in C:/
3. Take backup of app(by ES explorer) you want to edit and move it to "PLACE-APK-HERE"
4. Run main application "easy apk image themer" from folder.
5. See your current apk will be listed on top.
6. Press 1 and enter to extract
7. Minimize the window and go to 'Project' folder. You'll find appname.apk folder, click on it.
8. Browse through "res" folder and see images inside drawable folders. Edit then with help of Photoshop/GIMP/Paint.NET.
Warning: rules of editing
>never edit "imagename".9.png files or you may get force close.
>If you want to replace image then choose something that has same resolution
9. After all editing maximize the window you previously minimized.
10. Press 2 and hit enter, wait for a while.
11. Press 3 and hit enter wait for a while.
12. You will find Signed-appname.apk in your "place-apk-here" folder
13. Send that app to your phone and install ( you may need to Un-install previous one)
14. Enjoy... and press thanks if you liked it
Report any bugs/problems here only.