[CLOSED] Install custom recovery

Search This thread

Daichisan

Oct 11, 2010
Hrastnik, Slovenia
Howdy,

when I try to install custom recovery on my HTC One, nothing happens.

On the HTC One screen I have in red written FastBoot USB, but when I try to install it nothing happens.
It's says "waiting the device".

I included a screen of my CMD.

I really don't know whats wrong? USB Debugging is enabled.

P.S.: It seems I have trouble with regonizing the phone in windows 8, but I have installed HTC Drivers version 4
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
David

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:

Marc199

Jun 15, 2012
Leipzig
Just put the .img file in your fastboot folder and type: fastboot flash recovery clockwork-touch-6.0.4.5-m7ul.img

rocktv88

Jul 29, 2013
I've done that but nothing happens! The notice in the CMD is still there <waiting for device>? Dunno why...

Did you put your phone in fastboot mode? Power + vol down. in command prompt type fastboot devices - if you see your device then you good to go.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Did you put your phone in fastboot mode? Power + vol down. in command prompt type fastboot devices - if you see your device then you good to go.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2579231

clsA posted:

"windows 8.1 will not work on hboot below 1.54.000 (the only 1.54 that works is from the new GPE 4.4 update).
your going to need access to a windows 7 PC long enough to update your hboot to 1.55 to be able to use fastboot with your phone again. This usually only happens while flashing a RUU not A Rom. Flashing a rom will not affect your version of hboot "

Reactions: Daichisan

Daichisan

Oct 11, 2010
Hrastnik, Slovenia

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

clsA posted:

"windows 8.1 will not work on hboot below 1.54.000 (the only 1.54 that works is from the new GPE 4.4 update).
your going to need access to a windows 7 PC long enough to update your hboot to 1.55 to be able to use fastboot with your phone again. This usually only happens while flashing a RUU not A Rom. Flashing a rom will not affect your version of hboot "

My HBOOT version is 1.55.0000, this should work on windows 8 right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've done that but nothing happens! The notice in the CMD is still there <waiting for device>? Dunno why...

clsA posted:

LOL, I really don't know what have I done, but now it works. I've installed custom rom and superuser.

Thanks anyway!

:good: