[Q] Power and charging

Search This thread

hajime_android

Apr 22, 2012
Hello, I read a youtube review that the charging for this device is 2A. She mentioned that it will take an entire night to charge the device. Moreover, while using the device during charging, it is possible that usage is faster than charging and the device runs out of power. Is this really true? Is there any better charger to charge the device quickly?

I have a PM-600 in the USA and mine charges within 3-4 hours and NEVER does it charge slower than drain! I've owned mine since October and have at least 50 downloaded apps, watch vids and use A LOT of Email (3 accounts) and social networking (5 accounts and apps syncing)! The reviewer Was probably using a defective unit or has a bad app!

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

dbozam

Aug 14, 2011
I had the same concerns about charging when I first got this tablet. Over several nights and days I could not get the tablet to charge fully.

I googled a bit and someone online suggested unplugging the usb cable from the wall transformer and reconnecting firmly. While a simple fix, this worked completely. Seems to be a common problem across Samsung devices.

grmcrkrs

Oct 28, 2013
Waco TX
With the stock charger it takes mine at least 6 hours to charge. I havent tried with my other 2.1 amp chargers...

Sent from my SCH-I925 using xda app-developers app