Not enough storage? seriously? how do i fix this?

Search This thread
so here's the thing... im trying to play The Simpsions: Tapped Out and the game keeps telling me that i dont have enough storage on my phone. how can that be? i send all my apps that i install to the SD card and still tell's me that i dont have enough space. i've went as far as re-installing my ROM and deleting most of my apps and still not enough space it keeps telling me. can someone give me some advice on how i can go about fixing this problem? :confused:

re: not enough space

so here's the thing... im trying to play The Simpsions: Tapped Out and the game keeps telling me that i dont have enough storage on my phone. how can that be? i send all my apps that i install to the SD card and still tell's me that i dont have enough space. i've went as far as re-installing my ROM and deleting most of my apps and still not enough space it keeps telling me. can someone give me some advice on how i can go about fixing this problem? :confused:

Have you checked to see how many NANDROID backups you have made on
your internal sdcard?

If you have made many of them, then that could be why you you get that error.

Each nandroid takes up over 3GB of space on your internal sdcard which is
where these large games store all their data during the instillation process.

The three most space consuming items are nandroid backups, movies and videos.

Good luck!

Last edited:

baseballfanz

Oct 19, 2010
Sugar Land TX
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
so where exactly could I find the back ups with a file explorer app?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

It's usually in a folder with the same name as your recovery. Example, TWRP or CWM. If you used ROM Manager to handle your backup it's hidden. mnt/shell/emulated/clockworkmod/backup

☞ Sent from here☜???

Reactions: Skipjacks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so where exactly could I find the back ups with a file explorer app?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

It's usually in a folder with the same name as your recovery. Example, TWRP or CWM. If you used ROM Manager to handle your backup it's hidden. mnt/shell/emulated/clockworkmod/backup

☞ Sent from here☜???