XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

sqlLited editor blocked

Tip us?

truckerd
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default sqlLited editor blocked

Can you disable or freeze Elm Security along with Knox using Titanium, with out doing any damage Have Verizon galaxy S4 with 4.3 and MK2 build and rooted. I keep getting a block when trying to access SqlLite Editor

oconnell84
Old
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckerd View Post
Can you disable or freeze Elm Security along with Knox using Titanium, with out doing any damage Have Verizon galaxy S4 with 4.3 and MK2 build and rooted. I keep getting a block when trying to access SqlLite Editor
I frooze the KNOX security with no issues. The ELM, are you referring to ELM Agent? I left that alone.

Current Device: HTC One M8
ROOT4LIFE

Please hit Thanks if I have assisted you. It goes a long way!

truckerd
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Know remove and ELM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oconnell84 View Post
I frooze the KNOX security with no issues. The ELM, are you referring to ELM Agent? I left that alone.
Yes the ELM agent. I removed both [along with KNOX ] with Titanium and had no issues. Still trying to get SqlLite to work. Have used it for the past 3 years but I keep getting the ERROR Message: An error occurred while opining the database. unable to open database file [code 14]:while compiling: Select* from sqlite_master WHERE type in ['table,view] ORDER BY name. Not sure how to get around this. Ultimate goal is to goal is to go in and change the wifi hot spot.notification panel if possible to get hot spot to work.