XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM10.1 lock screen problem

Tip us?

sonuxda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default CM10.1 lock screen problem

I am using the 20130730 nightly with recommended radio and everything is working perfectly except the lock screen. No matter what I pick (none, password, pin, slide) it always behaves as none. I manually push power button to lock it and then power again so lock screen option is used and it doesn't work. The phone just goes to home screen as if none is picked.

Thanks in advance...

bps119
Old
Thanks Meter 1988
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonuxda View Post
I am using the 20130730 nightly with recommended radio and everything is working perfectly except the lock screen. No matter what I pick (none, password, pin, slide) it always behaves as none. I manually push power button to lock it and then power again so lock screen option is used and it doesn't work. The phone just goes to home screen as if none is picked.

Thanks in advance...
Mine did this on me yesterday. I just toggled swipe to unlock, rebooted and all was well again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Perceval from Hyrule
Old
Thanks Meter 102

DONATE TO ME
Hello there,

I have the same problem on my Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100) with latest stable CM10.1.3, I have disabled the Face Lock apk since I don't use it, but I'm sure it is related. I think the problem might be from Handcent SMS, I already had problems with it (in CM9.1, it sometimes didn't run the lockscreen when I was in a chat window, I had to go back to my launcher for my phone to run the lockscreen. It might be related to popup management ?).

I guess a simple reboot is enough, if I have some time I'll ADB that
Sent from my horse using Skyrim

Nokia 3310 > SE k600v > Samsung SGH-I600 (Win. Mobile 5-6) > iPhone 3G > SE XPERIA X10i > Samsung Galaxy SII (GT-i9100 Exynos)
CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightly XXLS8

NEVER iOS again !

GREATLY improve your 3G speed : 3G+ build.prop tweak
Have a look on my easy build.prop Worktool for Windows !
Do you need a tutorial to set up Linux Ubuntu and download Android sources ?