5,595,000 Members 39,587 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [Help] BootLoop in Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Duos {GT-S7272}

Tip us?

Al-Mobarmge
Old
(Last edited by Al-Mobarmge; 11th December 2013 at 08:51 PM.) Reason: Wrong in typing
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] [Help] BootLoop in Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Duos {GT-S7272}

Hi , I have a problem in my samsung galaxy ace 3 duos {GT-S7272} ,,,,, i have been trying to swap my internal memory by the external memory to gain more space in my device ,,,,,,,,,,, i edited the ""vold.fstab"" file then rebooted my device but it stuck in bootloop since that and i tried to ""wipe/factory reset"" and ""wipe cache"" but it still have bootloop so i ""wipe dalvik cacha"" and ""format /cache"" but it still the same
And Due to the Shut Down of "Hotfile" my Stock Firmware is missing at the moment and i'm waiting Re-Uploading it by SamMobile again but if there is any another solution for my problem without flashing the Stock firmware ,,,,,,Please tell me how to Fix my Device with it

Note ::: I forget to take a Backup for my system before editing the ""Vold,fstab""""

xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al-Mobarmge View Post
,Please tell me how to Fix my Device with it
Note ::: I forget to take a Backup for my system before editing the ""Vold,fstab""""
you need to follow this guide for switching and stock ROM, get from here download according to your region

The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Al-Mobarmge
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman View Post
you need to follow this guide for switching and stock ROM, get from here download according to your region

Thanks Very Much For your replay on my thread but i had Seen this Website before and all its Firmwares is also uploaded on Hotfile which had been Closed a few days ago , and they are still re-uploading them at the moment too , But SamMobile re-uploaded my Firmware and at this moment i'm downloading it so when i finish downloading and flashing it on my device i will tell you if it works or not ,,,,, and again Thank you for you replay

Al-Mobarmge
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81

DONATE TO ME
Hopefully I had fixed the problem and my phone is now working fine thanks for the replies