Well for us from Germany is not here yet so much choice ... these VMo DE - but is perfectly suited as an alternative ... No additional app scrap the provider is ne ... clean firmware super running and is also suitable for Germany LTE ... I had the Indian version.
Who had the Indian firmware before this can simply flash VMo DE with flash tool over it - data can be obtained but is useful Dalvik cache and delete ...
So for user-suited German Tablet Z with LTE! Super!
Vodafone DE currently is not here yet ... than 4.3 therefore remains only O2 or VMo DE
Virtual Mobile Operator (Vmo) is intended for third-party ... there in Germany yes Debitel and 1and1, provide a third-party for Vodafone the network - these have their own virtual network provider ... thus the VMo is ideally suited for multiple providers ...
If ne now googling to find what. My first post was in relation to the area VMo1 these names are similar to central Europe 1,2,3 etc.
here it is really just the tape base share of which in Europe is different ... 800Mhz, 900Mhz, 1800Mhz, 2600MHz, etc. in the Indian version there for Example 2600MHz thus the baseband in the firmware is not active
and this can lead to problems in Germany ..
- 808B ANDROID TV STICK 4.2, Stock Rom Rooted
Sony Xperia Arc S (LT18i)
- Motorola Defy 525 , 4.4.2 Slim Rom Beta, Rooted
Sony Xperia S (LT26), Stock Rooted ICS 4.0.4
- Sony Xperia T (LT30p), Stock Rooted Jellybean 4.1.2.
- Sony Xperia Z (C6603), Stock Jellybean 4.2.2.
- Sony Xperia Tablet S (SGPT12), Stock Rooted JellyBean 4.1.1.
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z (SGP321), Stock Rooted JellyBean 4.3 VMo De (1273-8679).