[Q] Need Telstra stock nand backup

Tip us?

ceevee94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Need Telstra stock nand backup

Hi guys,
I recently flashed the "Stock Sense 5.5 4.3 Rooted Odex/Deodex" by tr1gg3r84, However now I'm unable to find certain apps which I want on the google play store such as Sonic Dash and Real Racing 3.
I suspect that it's due to a region problem because I could see the apps on my Telstra stock rom (Australia) but not on the UK rom i just flashed.

Does anyone have a stock Telstra rom backup which they could provide? I lost the backup I made and now I'm stuck without a solution... I'd like to return to stock if possible. I can't find a RUU anywhere (I don't think they exist yet for Australia)

Thank you for any help

abzboi
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceevee94 View Post
Hi guys,
I recently flashed the "Stock Sense 5.5 4.3 Rooted Odex/Deodex" by tr1gg3r84, However now I'm unable to find certain apps which I want on the google play store such as Sonic Dash and Real Racing 3.
I suspect that it's due to a region problem because I could see the apps on my Telstra stock rom (Australia) but not on the UK rom i just flashed.

Does anyone have a stock Telstra rom backup which they could provide? I lost the backup I made and now I'm stuck without a solution... I'd like to return to stock if possible. I can't find a RUU anywhere (I don't think they exist yet for Australia)

Thank you for any help
the only ruu that I know is for the AT&T version. Idk if it will work on yours or not.

ceevee94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by abzboi View Post
the only ruu that I know is for the AT&T version. Idk if it will work on yours or not.
Yeah thats the only ruu I've been able to find as well. I was hoping someone here might be able to provide with a telstra backup :\