[Q] HTC One Mini Bootloader unlock and Root help 4.3

Tip us?

modhvadia98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] HTC One Mini Bootloader unlock and Root help 4.3

Hey there,
i was wondering if there was anyone who could help me with unlocking the bootloader and rooting my HTC One mini running android 4.3 and HTC Sense 5.5. Its an unlocked model from the UK. Im kind of new to this and was very confused and so am hoping someone here could give me or link me to a tutorial to do these things. If there is a similar post then i apologise for making another one.
Hope someone can help me

abzboi
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by modhvadia98 View Post
Hey there,
i was wondering if there was anyone who could help me with unlocking the bootloader and rooting my HTC One mini running android 4.3 and HTC Sense 5.5. Its an unlocked model from the UK. Im kind of new to this and was very confused and so am hoping someone here could give me or link me to a tutorial to do these things. If there is a similar post then i apologise for making another one.
Hope someone can help me
Unlock your bootloader at htcdev.com. Then flash the twrp 2.6 and install the root if you want. You get a option to. Then if you want to s-off use the revone method or the rumrunner. I prefer the revone.

modhvadia98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by abzboi View Post
Unlock your bootloader at htcdev.com. Then flash the twrp 2.6 and install the root if you want. You get a option to. Then if you want to s-off use the revone method or the rumrunner. I prefer the revone.
Hello there, Thanks for they reply! How do I flash twrp 2.6 and how do I install the root? I think I have seen tutorials for s-off so i'll be ok with that.
Thanks Again

abzboi
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by modhvadia98 View Post
Hello there, Thanks for they reply! How do I flash twrp 2.6 and how do I install the root? I think I have seen tutorials for s-off so i'll be ok with that.
Thanks Again
After you unlock bootloader, you can just google or search on the fourums on how to install twrp using cmd if you have windows.

modhvadia98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by abzboi View Post
After you unlock bootloader, you can just google or search on the fourums on how to install twrp using cmd if you have windows.
Ok Thank you VERY much