[Q] verizon wireless software assistant

Tip us?

Cellc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] verizon wireless software assistant

Hello, maybe somebody can help me understand. After rooting with kingo, installing safestrap, updating superSU, Making back up of Standard Rom that came from factory and updating via OTA to MJE, Installing Clean Rom 1.5 on Verizon on slot 1. Now I plug the note 3 via usb to my desktop and up pops Verizon wireless software repair assistant, What does this mean? I have not studied any further as I am charging my Zero Lemon Battery and don't want to take any chances with rootability in the future. I know I can ignored the Verizon Repair assistant but I am curious if anybody else had this peculiar event happen to them?

Thanks

Harleydroid
Old
Thanks Meter 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellc View Post
Hello, maybe somebody can help me understand. After rooting with kingo, installing safestrap, updating superSU, Making back up of Standard Rom that came from factory and updating via OTA to MJE, Installing Clean Rom 1.5 on Verizon on slot 1. Now I plug the note 3 via usb to my desktop and up pops Verizon wireless software repair assistant, What does this mean? I have not studied any further as I am charging my Zero Lemon Battery and don't want to take any chances with rootability in the future. I know I can ignored the Verizon Repair assistant but I am curious if anybody else had this peculiar event happen to them?

Thanks
Check and see if SDM app is in your app list. If it is freeze it with titanium. It might be SDM 1.0 also.

Cellc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleydroid View Post
Check and see if SDM app is in your app list. If it is freeze it with titanium. It might be SDM 1.0 also.
I did not see SDM app or SDM 1.0, I checked using titanium back.
Thanks for the suggestion.