[Q] How to write PRL to a Note 2

Tip us?

Nehemoth
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] How to write PRL to a Note 2

Been searching over the Internet but couldn't find a way.

Here is the deal. Bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 some months ago, I live outside USA, was working for the Only CDMA company in my country, a partner flashed the Phone with our company PRL. Leaved the company, the company will leave CDMA altogether, want to sell the phone outside my country. Tried to activate and get the PRL from the network but is not posible.

Downloaded the PRL file, tried with the TEST.prl trick but there's not write PRL option, later tried any cut and the shortcut says that PRL Write is not installed. With a VPN connection I get the sprint setup for hand free/automatic activation which would let me download the PRL but of course I'm not an SPRINT customer.

So can someone please help me flash the phone with an Sprint PRL so can be sell on swappa?

Regards

johntheman_692003
Old
(Last edited by johntheman_692003; 20th December 2013 at 01:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehemoth View Post
Been searching over the Internet but couldn't find a way.

Here is the deal. Bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 some months ago, I live outside USA, was working for the Only CDMA company in my country, a partner flashed the Phone with our company PRL. Leaved the company, the company will leave CDMA altogether, want to sell the phone outside my country. Tried to activate and get the PRL from the network but is not posible.

Downloaded the PRL file, tried with the TEST.prl trick but there's not write PRL option, later tried any cut and the shortcut says that PRL Write is not installed. With a VPN connection I get the sprint setup for hand free/automatic activation which would let me download the PRL but of course I'm not an SPRINT customer.

So can someone please help me flash the phone with an Sprint PRL so can be sell on swappa?

Regards
Take the prl and rename it as TEST and place in root of not sure if it was sd card or internal memory. try one and if it doesnt work try the other. then dial ##3282#, tap on view then tap on prl write and bam....new prl..... or other option is to root the phone and get msl reader from market and use cdma dfs tool to write prl.

Nehemoth
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntheman_692003 View Post
Take the prl and rename it as TEST and place in root of not sure if it was sd card or internal memory. try one and if it doesnt work try the other. then dial ##3282#, tap on view then tap on prl write and bam....new prl..... or other option is to root the phone and get msl reader from market and use cdma dfs tool to write prl.

Did that, the PRL writer is not installed.
I have the MSL code

Lets download DFS

Nehemoth
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntheman_692003 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehemoth View Post
Did that, the PRL writer is not installed.
I have the MSL code

Lets download DFS

Did not understood the software, still searching

ackaite
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I had problems with it too took a couple times but turn off the mobile networks and Wifi and try it a couple times the turning off the data before hand worked for me

ecs87
Old
Thanks Meter 116
It can't get easier using DFS. Plug in your SPC, go to the NAM tab, load the PRL file, write it, reboot the phone. Win.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

johntheman_692003
Old
Thanks Meter 64
sorry been busy. If it does not show the write prl tap then you need to root the phone and install the prl write unhide zip for whatever modem your using

Tags
note 2, prl, sprint, swappa