What personal tweaks or settings do you apply after a fresh install?
I was hoping some members can chime in and list the things they do after a fresh install, such as settings, apps, fav mods, hacks or speed tweaks.
Here's some of the things I typically do after a fresh install...
- In Settings > Buttons, change around the way the menu and home buttons work. This option is available on a CyanogenMod ROM.
- In Settings > Developer Options, select the Advanced Reboot option so options appear in the power menu for rebooting into recovery or bootloader. This option is available on a CyanogenMod ROM.
- In Settings > Developer Options, make sure USB debugging option is checked.
- In Settings > Security, make sure Unknown sources is checked, so I can install apps other than PlayStore apps.
- In Settings > Storage > USB computer connection, enable MTP option
- Install F-Droid for Free and Open Source Software available to Android
- Install Adaway, which is available on F-Droid
- Install Nova Launcher