Originally Posted by E!ch0
My previous phone just broke and i pllaned to get a new one..
So i went home and looked on xda to see some reviews and comments about the device
And i found few interesting problems:
1. Touch Screen issue (The screen dont reconize touch)
2. Yellow hue problem (sord of yellow tint on the screen)
3.Bad WiFi reception
Pls tell me if someone from all owners out there, that u got a Xperia Z1 that dont have any problem of the probs i mention above!
0. I have the Z1 and the only issue I have faced till now is bad Wifi reception WHICH HAS NOW BEEN FIXED on the 4.3 update.
1.Some devices do run into the touch Screen issue, As long as you are within the warranty you can exchange the device.
2. I know some people who own the device and none of them has run into the Yellow hue issue. But if you do Sony has released a Fix, which has been ported on: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2572080
3. Bad wifi reception is not horrible wifi reception, i live in a two floor house and my room is the furthest from a crappy modem. And I still have 1 to 2 bars of Wifi on 4.2 and 4 bars of Wifi on 4.3 (after latest update)
4.Another issue people mention is the Noise on Camera (dots showing on higher resolution pictures) this is due to the professionalism of the camera It requires certain features which sony still has to implement, this camera is The best camera phone!
In general the 4 issues above mentioned should not define your decision, because there are work arounds most of them.
Its an amazing phone and i do not regret getting it.
Proud owner of:
Sony Xperia Z1, Samsung Galaxy S2, Sony Smartwatch 2
Sony xperia Mini, Sony xperia Satio