XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Swap internal with external on T-999 android 4.3

Tip us?

DBBGBA
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Question [Q] Swap internal with external on T-999 android 4.3

I can't seem to be able to swap my internal memory with an external SD card on my T-999.
I used to be able on android 4.2 but since I update to S3Rx 3.0 TouchWiz 4.3 I can't do it anymore.

I downloaded a script from this forum post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1772234
I then downloaded Universal Init.d app since the rom didn't seem to have working init.d support despite saying so.
Now the script runs (it leaves a log behind) but the memories don't get swapped. Has anyone succeeded in swapping memories on android 4.3? if so can you help me out by pointing at a working method? (kudos will be given to whoever can help )

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2325

DONATE TO ME
Touchwiz 4.3 has a lot of issues in that direction. You could try Apps2SD or Pictures2SD and see if that helps.

P.S. - To my knowledge, there is no init.d support on Touchwiz. You could try Universal init.d but success rate on Touchwiz is unknown.

DBBGBA
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Thanks I'm gonna try Apps2SD see if that can help me out for the time being. Cheers!