XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Compatibility

Tip us?

evohog
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 163
Default Compatibility

Rookie question, can some one point me to a thread or explain which build numbers play nice with each other and which I should treat as kryptonite? Been reading all night and pretty much confused the hell out of myself. Thanks to whom ever takes the time to hold my hand, lol, I've got the Sprint version and thanks again.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Moment,EVO 4G,EPIC 4G,NEXUS 4G,DDD-EVO,epic touch Amaze,Galaxy s2, galaxy nexus, s3, note, note 2, nexus 4, htc one x,HTC one, s4, nexus 5.

bender_007
Old
Thanks Meter 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by evohog View Post
Rookie question, can some one point me to a thread or explain which build numbers play nice with each other and which I should treat as kryptonite? Been reading all night and pretty much confused the hell out of myself. Thanks to whom ever takes the time to hold my hand, lol, I've got the Sprint version and thanks again.

Usually devs put some informations [d802, etc..]

If unsure, asking is the best

But anyway there should be a check in aroma / cwm which will tell if it's ok to flash on your device.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic3279781_2.gif
The Following User Says Thank You to bender_007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

evohog
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by bender_007 View Post
Usually devs put some informations [d802, etc..]

If unsure, asking is the best

But anyway there should be a check in aroma / cwm which will tell if it's ok to flash on your device.
Thanks, just had issues figuring what themes would be ok to coach, tried a couple zip themer ones and no dice. Other I lost the status and softkeys.

Moment,EVO 4G,EPIC 4G,NEXUS 4G,DDD-EVO,epic touch Amaze,Galaxy s2, galaxy nexus, s3, note, note 2, nexus 4, htc one x,HTC one, s4, nexus 5.

bender_007
Old
Thanks Meter 502
I would rather try the ones on this topic: 1

Or for statusbar -> 2

requires xposed + xthemer

Works fine for me.

The flashable ones would require prior nandroid backing up because most replace stuff.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic3279781_2.gif