[ROM][KTU84P][4.4.4][NIGHTLY/FXP337] Official CyanogenMod 11
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
4.2][ALPHA 1] Unofficial CyanogenMod
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
You can also view the Changelog
for a full list of changes & features.
Device-specific source code:
Discussion thread -->
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data and Dual sim on Xperia M dual)
- Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
- Audio and video playback
- Audio recording
- Wifi & Wifi tethering
- Bluetooth & Bluetooth tethering
- OpenGL rendering
- Hardware video decoding & encoding
- Sensors (accelerometer,compass,light,proximity)
- auto brightness
- notification led
- List of current bugs/issue here
Nightly builds: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?dev...i&type=nightly
FXP builds (weekly builds) : http://fxpblog.co/cyanogenmod/cyanogenmod-11/
Note : CM-11 is only for 4.3 baseband. If you are on 4.1/4.2 baseband/firmware then Follow this instruction
Install instructions: (For 1st time only)
- It's entirely possible that features not used by me (nor the people I've asked to test) are broken, but overall the device should be usable. You have been warned.
- From Nightlies/FXP334+ Xperia M dual is supported (ofc with working dual sim)
Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 11:
- boot into fastboot
- flash boot.img from cm11 zip
- boot into cwm recovery
- Wipe data and cache
- Flash the CM11 and gapps zip
Before Reporting bugs make sure you
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash CM11 zip
Don't report bugs on NIGHTLY builds
- Using stock kernel
- Not installed any mods/tweaks - if you have installed mods like xposed you can't report bug
- Not modified system files
- Checked the posts below for a solution / fix
- Read the last 10 pages of this thread for a post with a similar problem
- Backup, reflash with a full wipe (do this if mods like xposed is installed) and check if the bug is still there
- provide logcat,kmsg. if you reporting reboot then provide last_kmsg.
CyanogenMod 11 for Xperia M, ROM for the Sony Xperia M
ROM OS Version:
- Fxp team and all other developer who is working on sony
- Code Aurora Forum
- And Special Thanks to All Donors
ROM Firmware Required:
Stock 4.3 Firmware
Daily use Phone:
LG Nexus 4 E960
LG Optimus L5 E615
Sony Xperia M C1904
LG Optimus L5 E612