[ROM][KOT49H][4.4.2][BETA 4] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
4.2][ALPHA 1] Unofficial CyanogenMod
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
You can also view the Changelog
for a full list of changes & features.
Device-specific source code:
Discussion thread -->
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
- Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
- Audio and video playback
- Audio recording
- Wifi & Wifi tethering
- Bluetooth & Bluetooth tethering
- OpenGL rendering
- Hardware video decoding & encoding
- Sensors (accelerometer,compass,light,proximity)
- auto brightness
- notification led
It's entirely possible that features not used by me (nor the people I've asked to test) are broken, but overall the device should be usable. You have been warned.
Note: For Stable builds use FXP builds, download FXP builds from here
- manual network search doesn't work
- Some other small things
(Xperia M builds are under Nicki codename
BETA 4 :
Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 11:
- boot into fastboot
- flash boot.img from cm11 zip (you need to do this beause alvin's cwm can't flash cm11)
- boot into cwm recovery
- Wipe data and cache
- Flash the CM11 and gapps zip
Note: make sure you are on stock 4.3 1st
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash CM11 zip
Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 for Xperia M, a ROM for the Sony Xperia M
ROM OS Version:
- Fxp team and all other developer who is working on sony
- Code Aurora Forum
ROM Firmware Required:
Stock 4.3 Firmware
Daily use Phone:
LG Nexus 4 E960
LG Optimus L5 E615
Sony Xperia M C1904
LG Optimus L5 E612