No registration required

cwm 6.0.4.3 nook tablet

OP knight612

26th December 2013, 10:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi,
I have a 16 gb nook tablet. I am trying to upgrade my recovery(cwm v6.0.3.7) to cwm v6.0.4.3 in order to flash the new cm11 Rom. But I could not find a flashable cwm recovery for nook tablet.I am a noob and any help/instructions would be highly appreciated

I am currently running cm 10
27th December 2013, 02:21 AM   |  #2  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 25

143 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight¥€$

Hi,
I have a 16 gb nook tablet. I am trying to upgrade my recovery(cwm v6.0.3.7) to cwm v6.0.4.3 in order to flash the new cm11 Rom. But I could not find a flashable cwm recovery for nook tablet.I am a noob and any help/instructions would be highly appreciated

I am currently running cm 10

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0f...6.0.4.5(2).zip <----------- flash reboot and boom ur good to go. lmk if there are any probs
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to newbtrigger69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2013, 06:25 AM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbtrigger69

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0f...6.0.4.5(2).zip <----------- flash reboot and boom ur good to go. lmk if there are any probs

Hi newbtrigger69

Where can I find the guide for flashing the CWM image to the tablet? thx
27th December 2013, 05:10 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 424

1,396 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droople

See http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...41&postcount=2.
The Following User Says Thank You to digixmax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2013, 09:23 PM   |  #5  
Flag Miami

143 posts
More
Quote:

Hi newbtrigger69

ive already made a zip file u can flash using ur current cwm. which is what i linked........and its odd that digix would show u a thread of something ive went ahead and did for u. maybe he should check out my response before repeating wut ive already said.

just download my zip. boot to clockwork mod. flash the zip. reboot and u should be able to flash the current cm11 -whatevers. if u want to revert back to cm 10.2 or earlier then flash ur previous cwm reboot and ur fine. wish people would just make a flipping file for people to flash instead of giving them a run around ALL THE TIME (aka long drawn out and most times incomprehensible instructions).

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote:

Hi newbtrigger69

i mean its pretty str8 forward.......1 question though. do u not have ur NT rooted already? if no then u need to make a bootable CWM SD card. if thats the case say so and then u will have different directions
The Following User Says Thank You to newbtrigger69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2013, 04:44 AM   |  #6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbtrigger69

ive already made a zip file u can flash using ur current cwm. which is what i linked........and its odd that digix would show u a thread of something ive went ahead and did for u. maybe he should check out my response before repeating wut ive already said.

just download my zip. boot to clockwork mod. flash the zip. reboot and u should be able to flash the current cm11 -whatevers. if u want to revert back to cm 10.2 or earlier then flash ur previous cwm reboot and ur fine. wish people would just make a flipping file for people to flash instead of giving them a run around ALL THE TIME (aka long drawn out and most times incomprehensible instructions).

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

i mean its pretty str8 forward.......1 question though. do u not have ur NT rooted already? if no then u need to make a bootable CWM SD card. if thats the case say so and then u will have different directions

Hi newbtrigger69

everything done, thank you

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by digixmax

See http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...41&postcount=2.

Thank you digixmax
30th December 2013, 09:04 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up newbtrigger69
Thanks for the zip! I've been diging for weeks trying to cwm
working again since flashing cm 11.
31st December 2013, 08:54 AM   |  #8  
Flag Miami

143 posts
More