Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

cwm 6.0.4.3 nook tablet

OP knight612

26th December 2013, 10:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Hi,
I have a 16 gb nook tablet. I am trying to upgrade my recovery(cwm v6.0.3.7) to cwm v6.0.4.3 in order to flash the new cm11 Rom. But I could not find a flashable cwm recovery for nook tablet.I am a noob and any help/instructions would be highly appreciated

I am currently running cm 10
27th December 2013, 02:21 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 25
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight¥€$

Hi,
I have a 16 gb nook tablet. I am trying to upgrade my recovery(cwm v6.0.3.7) to cwm v6.0.4.3 in order to flash the new cm11 Rom. But I could not find a flashable cwm recovery for nook tablet.I am a noob and any help/instructions would be highly appreciated

I am currently running cm 10

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0f...6.0.4.5(2).zip <----------- flash reboot and boom ur good to go. lmk if there are any probs
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to newbtrigger69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2013, 06:25 AM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbtrigger69

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0f...6.0.4.5(2).zip <----------- flash reboot and boom ur good to go. lmk if there are any probs

Hi newbtrigger69

Where can I find the guide for flashing the CWM image to the tablet? thx
27th December 2013, 05:10 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 424
 
1,396 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droople

...
Where can I find the guide for flashing the CWM image to the tablet? thx

See http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...41&postcount=2.
The Following User Says Thank You to digixmax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2013, 09:23 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 25
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droople

Hi newbtrigger69

Where can I find the guide for flashing the CWM image to the tablet? thx

ive already made a zip file u can flash using ur current cwm. which is what i linked........and its odd that digix would show u a thread of something ive went ahead and did for u. maybe he should check out my response before repeating wut ive already said.

just download my zip. boot to clockwork mod. flash the zip. reboot and u should be able to flash the current cm11 -whatevers. if u want to revert back to cm 10.2 or earlier then flash ur previous cwm reboot and ur fine. wish people would just make a flipping file for people to flash instead of giving them a run around ALL THE TIME (aka long drawn out and most times incomprehensible instructions).

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by droople

Hi newbtrigger69

Where can I find the guide for flashing the CWM image to the tablet? thx

i mean its pretty str8 forward.......1 question though. do u not have ur NT rooted already? if no then u need to make a bootable CWM SD card. if thats the case say so and then u will have different directions
The Following User Says Thank You to newbtrigger69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2013, 04:44 AM   |  #6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbtrigger69

ive already made a zip file u can flash using ur current cwm. which is what i linked........and its odd that digix would show u a thread of something ive went ahead and did for u. maybe he should check out my response before repeating wut ive already said.

just download my zip. boot to clockwork mod. flash the zip. reboot and u should be able to flash the current cm11 -whatevers. if u want to revert back to cm 10.2 or earlier then flash ur previous cwm reboot and ur fine. wish people would just make a flipping file for people to flash instead of giving them a run around ALL THE TIME (aka long drawn out and most times incomprehensible instructions).

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------



i mean its pretty str8 forward.......1 question though. do u not have ur NT rooted already? if no then u need to make a bootable CWM SD card. if thats the case say so and then u will have different directions


Hi newbtrigger69

everything done, thank you

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by digixmax

See http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...41&postcount=2.

Thank you digixmax
30th December 2013, 09:04 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Thumbs up newbtrigger69
Thanks for the zip! I've been diging for weeks trying to cwm
working again since flashing cm 11.
31st December 2013, 08:54 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 25
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlwhit

Thanks for the zip! I've been diging for weeks trying to cwm
working again since flashing cm 11.


anytime

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes