Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,559 Members 52,149 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cwm 6.0.4.3 nook tablet

Tip us?

knight612
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post cwm 6.0.4.3 nook tablet

Hi,
I have a 16 gb nook tablet. I am trying to upgrade my recovery(cwm v6.0.3.7) to cwm v6.0.4.3 in order to flash the new cm11 Rom. But I could not find a flashable cwm recovery for nook tablet.I am a noob and any help/instructions would be highly appreciated

I am currently running cm 10

newbtrigger69
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight¥€$ View Post
Hi,
I have a 16 gb nook tablet. I am trying to upgrade my recovery(cwm v6.0.3.7) to cwm v6.0.4.3 in order to flash the new cm11 Rom. But I could not find a flashable cwm recovery for nook tablet.I am a noob and any help/instructions would be highly appreciated

I am currently running cm 10
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0f...6.0.4.5(2).zip <----------- flash reboot and boom ur good to go. lmk if there are any probs
Nook Tablet (CM 11 Nightlies)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to newbtrigger69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

droople
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbtrigger69 View Post
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0f...6.0.4.5(2).zip <----------- flash reboot and boom ur good to go. lmk if there are any probs
Hi newbtrigger69

Where can I find the guide for flashing the CWM image to the tablet? thx

digixmax
Old
Thanks Meter 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by droople View Post
See http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...41&postcount=2.
The Following User Says Thank You to digixmax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

newbtrigger69
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Hi newbtrigger69

ive already made a zip file u can flash using ur current cwm. which is what i linked........and its odd that digix would show u a thread of something ive went ahead and did for u. maybe he should check out my response before repeating wut ive already said.

just download my zip. boot to clockwork mod. flash the zip. reboot and u should be able to flash the current cm11 -whatevers. if u want to revert back to cm 10.2 or earlier then flash ur previous cwm reboot and ur fine. wish people would just make a flipping file for people to flash instead of giving them a run around ALL THE TIME (aka long drawn out and most times incomprehensible instructions).

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Hi newbtrigger69

i mean its pretty str8 forward.......1 question though. do u not have ur NT rooted already? if no then u need to make a bootable CWM SD card. if thats the case say so and then u will have different directions
Nook Tablet (CM 11 Nightlies)
The Following User Says Thank You to newbtrigger69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

droople
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbtrigger69 View Post
ive already made a zip file u can flash using ur current cwm. which is what i linked........and its odd that digix would show u a thread of something ive went ahead and did for u. maybe he should check out my response before repeating wut ive already said.

just download my zip. boot to clockwork mod. flash the zip. reboot and u should be able to flash the current cm11 -whatevers. if u want to revert back to cm 10.2 or earlier then flash ur previous cwm reboot and ur fine. wish people would just make a flipping file for people to flash instead of giving them a run around ALL THE TIME (aka long drawn out and most times incomprehensible instructions).

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

i mean its pretty str8 forward.......1 question though. do u not have ur NT rooted already? if no then u need to make a bootable CWM SD card. if thats the case say so and then u will have different directions

Hi newbtrigger69

everything done, thank you

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by digixmax View Post
Thank you digixmax

rlwhit
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up newbtrigger69

Thanks for the zip! I've been diging for weeks trying to cwm
working again since flashing cm 11.

newbtrigger69
Old
Thanks Meter 25