Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,444 Members 46,082 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.2+] Contact HD Widgets: Love

Tip us?

cempo
Old
(Last edited by cempo; 13th March 2014 at 05:14 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default [APP][2.2+] Contact HD Widgets: Love

Communication with a loved one has become easier and more enjoyable. Now your beloved will have a special place not only in your life but also in your phone.

This application allows you to combine creatively the possibilities of such popular applications as: Google+, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, VKontakte, GO SMS PRO, Handcent SMS, Skype, Gmail, etc.

Features of the free version:
- 5 HD widgets unique by design;
- 4 types of group widgets;
- quick import from Contact book;
- quick access to the call functions, SMS sending;
- the ability to be aware of missed calls, unread SMS;
- comfortable and convenient user interface;
- many useful settings;
- energy efficiency of your phone due to minimal use of battery power;
- English and Russian versions of the application;
- widget sizes 1x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4;
- widgets are available for lock screen;
- the ability to use your favorite applications for reading and sending SMS, such as Hangouts, GO SMS PRO, Handcent SMS, and others;
- ability to set Internet access only via Wi-Fi connection to minimize your costs.

After purchasing the app you get:
- 20 HD widgets unique by design;
- 4 types of group widgets;
- quick import from Contact book;
- quick access to the call functions, SMS sending, profiles views and chat changes in Facebook, VKontakte, Google+, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Viber, E-mailing, Skype video calls;
- the ability to be aware of missed calls, unread SMS, new messages VKontakte and Facebook chats, and the current status in Online Social Networks;
- comfortable and convenient user interface;
- many useful settings;
- energy efficiency of your phone due to minimal use of battery power;
- English, German, Russian and Ukrainian versions of the application;
- widget sizes 1x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4;
- widgets are available for lock screen;
- the ability to use your favorite applications for reading and sending SMS, such as Hangouts, GO SMS PRO, Handcent SMS, and others;
- ability to set Internet access only via Wi-Fi connection to minimize your costs.

Google Play

Free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ua.makeev.lovewidgetfree
Paid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ua.makeev.lovewidgetpaid

Also, you can try NEW beautiful application Contact HD Widgets:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666884

LoveWidgetFree(v1.5)(04.01.2014).rar
LoveWidgetFree(v1.6)(09.01.2014).rar
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cempo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cempo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
The Following User Says Thank You to cempo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cempo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Hello.

We are pleased to present to you the new version.

Changes were made as:
- added 14 new widgets (1x1 and 2x2);
- you can choose the style of the group of widgets;
- fixed bugs.

The Following User Says Thank You to cempo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cempo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Hello.

Changes were made as:
- Added new widget type: "Folder". It allows you to separate contacts into groups (categories). For example, "Friends", "Work" ... Each widget will have a unique image that is forming from the contact photos;

- Now you can call or write SMS in a single click. This feature is available for all types of widgets. To adjust, simply select the appropriate option on the "Create widget" screen;

- Improved photos search for Facebook and VKontakte;

- fixed bugs.

JirousH
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Hi, perfect app, but can you add possibility to open Hangouts for contact? Same way as you did with whatsapp i allready bought this cause i like it very much Good job

Alci1985
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Hi, can you please share your wallpaper?
The Following User Says Thank You to Alci1985 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ra2fet
Old
Thanks Meter 1160
Nice app, I will give it a try
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ra2fet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

j_svas
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Very nice app, thanks for this.
Can you please add exact HTC contacts widget style please?

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sanju.cvrce
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Hi,
Is this app is useful
if yes then elaborate properly.

sindawe
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Hi.
Nice job on the app; it's what I was really hoping to find in a contacts widget.

Think I found a spelling error: have a 1x1 widget, on press opens the fly-out buttons (txt, call, fb, etc.) - click on the gear button for settings, first check box is "Onli Wi-Fi" option, should be "Only".

Question: is there anyway to make the Widget Style scale to a launcher's col/row size? I'm seeing some clipping on the different styles; I'm not sure if that's the launcher or the contact app, maybe someone can verify for me?

I use KK Launcher and I have my desktop grid size set to 5x5. When I add a contact widget 1x1, and select the widget style as the circle, the left and right sides of the circle are sliced off. So the newly created circle-contact-widget is now curved on the top, curved on the bottom, and straight lines on left and right. In order to make it appear correctly, I have to resize it to a 2x wide; this shows the whole circle, but adds about 2cm of dead transparent space on the left and right of the icon. If I select the style square but curved edges, I see what looks like a square, but the sides are sliced off again, so the curved-square icon just looks like a squashed icon.
Sprint | HTC Touch > Hero > EVO 4g LTE
T-Mobile USA | Samsung Galaxy S5
Model: SM-G900T
Recovery: Phil'z w/ StockRom