best 4.1.2 stock firmware??

Search This thread

heartbrake

Jan 10, 2013
hey guys i am on DDULP8 with cm 10.2 ..i messed up my installation and i am getting systemUI fc..so i am going to reflash the stock via ODIN and then install CM 10.2 zip..my question is which is the best stock firmware without bugs??..my experience with ddulp8 is very bad,, that rom hanged too much, so much lag and even my phone used to freeze for more than a minute..cm 10.2 is way faster and smooth..

razmth

Feb 12, 2011
Belo Horizonte
First of all, you mentioned your baseband, your CM version, but forgot to say what is your rom. My Omni rom is DDULP8 too, and is the best rom I've tested. Before, I was on India (stock rom), then I've tried CM10.2 from Team Canjica, without success (many crashes for me).

Try the Omini (from Team Canjica). It's amazing.

heartbrake

Jan 10, 2013
First of all, you mentioned your baseband, your CM version, but forgot to say what is your rom. My Omni rom is DDULP8 too, and is the best rom I've tested. Before, I was on India (stock rom), then I've tried CM10.2 from Team Canjica, without success (many crashes for me).

Try the Omini (from Team Canjica). It's amazing.

So you mean that omni is better (less bugs) than cm 10.2

Ajay555

Mar 18, 2013
Sangli
I'm using stock DXAMD1 firmware
it is very smooth compared to ddulp8

if u face lags
then you should give try to cocore kernel
which is better than Samsung's stock kernel

I'm also using this custom kernel with stock DXAMD1:)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

kamalnath93

May 10, 2013
chennai
The newest build XXLQL from ITV is way more better than any other stock firmware from sammy as newer gets better........though you cant see much differences from any build only negligible differences are seen(minor software updates of inbuilt system apps).....if u like another option means go for DDULP8 for sure,itz overall best stock OS.......

Last edited: