- Settings split into 3 tabs. Slide left or right between them.
- Set dialog position per Portrait or Landscape
- Optional choice to disable columns reduction for less items them grid columns.
- Whole dialog layout parameters get overwritten to optimize space on screen. Now is possible to have in Grid 5 columns in Portrait and 10 columns in Landscape
- Turkish translation
- Fixing Samsung Note 3 Grid layout
- Dutch translation
- Improved layouts
- Set number of grid columns per Portrait and Landscape
- Trying to solve HTC issues.
- Layout Themes
- Traditional Chinese translation
- Bug fixing
- Fixed "Always" checkbox to set default app even when "Manage List of Apps" is active.
- Make sure number of columns in Grid layout is set.
- Add checking for at least two remaining items in list.
- Integrated support for XHaloFloatingWindow
mod by long press item.
- Fixed crash for youtube links from browser.
- Allow landscape.
- Simplified Chinese translation.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 layout fixing.
- Removed uninstalled apps from manage list.
- Support for other apps using this dialog, for example NFC action. (This could bring problems, but also solve issues)
- Light and Dark theme selection.
- Slovak translation.
- French, Serbian, Czech translation. Fixing issues with click.
- Fixed hiding of apps with multiple entries. French translation.
- Fixes and translations (czech, russian, spanish, german, japanese, arabic)
- Fixed crash for some users when they activate always checkbox.
- Added Hidden text size option for Grid layout
- Added text size adjustment
- Fixed Grid column number for stock ROMs with default Grid layout
- Fixed Samsung TouchWiz issues.
- Added favorite selection in Manage List of Apps feature, details in this
- Added ability to Manage List of Apps, details in this
- Fixed alignment in List
layout on some devices.
- Fixed always checkbox apperance on some ROMs.
- Fixed crash in Share dialog. All changes apply here as well.
- Experimental layout styles change: List or Grid with custom number of columns.
- Configuration with optional "Always" checkbox
- Support for KitKat