[ROM][STOCK][4.4.2][N7105XXUFNF2][Rooted || Deodexed & Odexed || KNOX Free]

Search This thread

Blackfyre

Dec 28, 2009
@Maw2607

Hey buddy, you have a mod/tweak in the init folder that was an amazing ad-blocker. Can you please post up the mod which you were using to achieve that? I'm assuming it was part of the "performance" mod that people install during setup in AROMA.

Thank you for your help in return.

muldoone

Feb 22, 2011
I need some help as my phone has been playing up and I am not sure if it is due to the ROM or my actual phone is broken.

So, yesterday morning i turned my phone off flight mode and instantly rebooted it as i like to reboot it every few days. But whilst it was coming back on it was stuck on the samsung logo. After some googling i decided the best option was to upgrade the firmware to 4.4.2 and did so via Odin and was on complete stock ROM and it seemed fine. Then wanting to get root access i saw this ROM and wanted to flash it, so I flashed Philz CWM Recovery and cleared data + cache as told. Once i have installed this ROM i had input my accounts and settings and everything seemed fine, shortly after i had left the phone in standby and charging for a while but when trying to use it it became completely unresponsive. The screen was black and no buttons did anything, so i took the battery out and pressed power after putting it back in to which it booted up fine. When going to bed and turning it on flight mode it was on about 50-60% battery and upon waking up the phone was unresponsive due to having 0 battery. So i was now just charging it up again and it became completely unresponsive again.

I am sorry for the long winded story. So it could either be a problem with my phone and/or battery or the ROM. It also seems to happen when its charging. If anyone can help me at all i would be extremely grateful.

Thanks

Maw2607

Dec 30, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
OnePlus 8T
I need some help as my phone has been playing up and I am not sure if it is due to the ROM or my actual phone is broken.

So, yesterday morning i turned my phone off flight mode and instantly rebooted it as i like to reboot it every few days. But whilst it was coming back on it was stuck on the samsung logo. After some googling i decided the best option was to upgrade the firmware to 4.4.2 and did so via Odin and was on complete stock ROM and it seemed fine. Then wanting to get root access i saw this ROM and wanted to flash it, so I flashed Philz CWM Recovery and cleared data + cache as told. Once i have installed this ROM i had input my accounts and settings and everything seemed fine, shortly after i had left the phone in standby and charging for a while but when trying to use it it became completely unresponsive. The screen was black and no buttons did anything, so i took the battery out and pressed power after putting it back in to which it booted up fine. When going to bed and turning it on flight mode it was on about 50-60% battery and upon waking up the phone was unresponsive due to having 0 battery. So i was now just charging it up again and it became completely unresponsive again.

I am sorry for the long winded story. So it could either be a problem with my phone and/or battery or the ROM. It also seems to happen when its charging. If anyone can help me at all i would be extremely grateful.

Thanks

Flash original kernels.

truesainity

Oct 9, 2012
Hi,

I'm on 4.1.1 (because I needed to unlock my N7105). Can I flash this ROM directly via Odin ? Or do I need to flash an other ROM first and then flash this one ?

Thanks

its best that you flash any original rom found at Sammobile to get the 4.4 bootloader having a 4.1 bootloader with a 4.4 rom will have a lot of problems for instance i don't think you can charge while your phone is off

tuanda82

Oct 16, 2005
Can we remove the S Finder and Quick connect from notification? And at home screen, can we replace my magazine by another app when we swipe left?

Thanks

Reactions: Maw2607

yerman

Feb 20, 2010
newry
Always stayed with 4.1.2 boot loader but with the exception of Jedi x2 GPS doesn't function, any feedback appreciated.

KILLplay

Jul 19, 2010
I'm not clear about what you mean by "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER"

Edit: I see now that this only means an eFuse will be blown to permanently void the warranty. Without the boot loader there will be no issue.

Rom works great, except GPS needs work in the US for me

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    [FONT=Tahoma][left]This rom is build from the original [URL="http://www.sammobile.com/"]SAMMOBILE[/URL] source firmware.
    I remove [URL="http://omegadroid.co/wanted-knox-void-warranty-0x1"]the Knox crap[/URL][/left][/FONT]
    The 4.4.2 bootloader isn't include in the rom but:
    • For those are on the 4.4.2 bootloader you will have "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER" blame it on samsung but rom will function as intended even if you use original kernel
    • For those are on the 4.3.1 bootloader you will have "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER" blame it on samsung and for wifi to work you must install AGNI Kernel.
    • For those are on the 4.1.2 bootloader the rom could work normally with AGNi Kernel include in rom
    Features :
    • Unbranded
    • Removed all Knox things
    • Aroma (with option to add some tweaks to the rom and choose between original or agni kernel)
    • Unlock external SD Card writing for all apps
    • Rooted (SuperSU v1.94)
    • Multilanguage Keyboard and Fonts
    Installation :
    • MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP
    • I recommend installing Rom via Philz CWM Recovery (v6.48.4). On install do a wipe Data/Factory Reset and Clean to install New Rom.
    • Flash My Rom.
    • You are done. Post a little message here if everything work (or not)

Base Firmware :
    Model: GT-N7105
    Version: Android 4.3
    Changelist: 2583905
    Build date: 07.03.2014
    PDA: N7105XXUENC3
    CSC: N7105FTMFNF1
    MODEM: N7105BVUFNE1
    Download: No Longer Available, PM Me if you need it

DISCUSSION START HERE

You Like My Work ?

Thanks to psndna88
    Thanks to Chainfire
    Thanks to Phil3759
    [ROM][STOCK][4.3]N7105XXUENC3][Rooted || Deodexed & Odexed || KNOX Free]

This rom is build from the original SAMMOBILE source firmware without removing anything just the the Knox crap and add the Chainfire SuperUser binaries .
    If you are interesting i will provide late some little modifications ;) to make it more optimised and debloated but for the moment here we are:

The 4.3 bootloader isn't include in the rom so:
    • For those are on the 4.3 bootloader you will have "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER" blame it on samsung but rom will function as intended.
    • For those are on the 4.1 bootloader (as me) you won't have "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER" because it won't be installed but wifi don't work so you must install the Devil Kernel or AGNI Kernel.
    Features :

• Original Kernel
    • Unbranded
    • Removed all Knox things
    • Rooted (SuperSU v1.86)
    • No others modifications
    Installation :

1. MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP
    2. I recommend installing Rom via Philz CWM Recovery (v6.00.8). On install do a wipe Data/Factory Reset and Clean to install New Rom, then reboot recovery
    3. Flash My Rom
    4. Wait for the first boot (wi-fi probably won't be working)
    5. Reboot recovery and flash Devil2 Kernel or AGNi Kernel
    6. You are done post a little message here if everything work (or not)

IF YOUR USB IS NOT WORKING AFTER FALSHING DEVIL KERNEL FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION (Thanks to baddesthad for posting and trickyhurl for sharing).

I make this rom for the pleasure and to participate on this forum which i learn a lot of things, but please consider a small donation for maintaining the upload quality and the storage space on the seedbox.

Changelog NC3: Aroma, Multi CSC, Multi Language, SuperSU v1.94
    Base Firmware :
    Model: GT-N7105
    Version: Android 4.3
    Changelist: 2583905
    Build date: 07.03.2014
    PDA: N7105XXUENC3
    CSC: N7105H3GENC1
    MODEM: N7105NEUEML1
    Download: No Longer available PM me if you need it

Code:
    [CENTER][SIZE=6][B]Discussion From [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48926291&postcount=3"]HERE[/URL] TO [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53354631&postcount=243"]HERE[/URL][/B][/SIZE]

You Like My Work ?
    [/CENTER]

Thanks to DerTeufel1980
    Thanks to Chainfire
    Thanks to Phil3759
    I will try to root it and remove Knox scrap, but as we don't have a modified kernel who's are on the old boot loader may don't have WiFi.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    N7105xxuenc3

Thread updated with the last version NC3 :cowboy:
    Mods V1

2nd Post updated with my script and tweaks.
    Enjoy.:fingers-crossed: