Around
preview2.png

Team Anonymous Presents: Animated Tron Theme v1.7
For Bad Boyz Rom version 1.4
And Ecliptic v1.2 - 4.3 base!
Created by Pneuma1985 and Ssojyeti2
presentation_0.png

(Just click on this for tapatalk users)
This quote has resonated with us on many levels as vfx and gfx artist and we hope it resonates with you as well!

Team Anonymous proudly presents the first animated theme for sense 5.5 I have animated tons of things in this rom:
including most aspects of the UI. This is something that a ton of design skill and thousands of hours worth of
photoshop/after-effects/cinema4d work can come up with. Our main goal was to find our own design style in tron legacy
as so many other fantastic gfx/vfx artists have.

There will be many more updates and nothing is set in stone. As far as I know sense themeing may get very hard in
the near future so enjoy it while it lasts people.

We have decided to release what we have before the 4.4.2 kitkat drops, but this is something we have spent an insane amount
of time on. There are some things that are unfinished or unthemed b/c well to be honest we spend alot of time on each
individual graphic. This is about 6 months in the making given all the gfx work that has been spent replicating things from tron legacy
in after effects. Yeti also did an amazing tron icon pack for this theme along with the help of many other graphical things that went
into this theme. Making professional graphics is hard... Yeah well anyway we spent alot of time on this and we hope you enjoy it!

instructions.png

Wipe: Cache/Dalvik Cache
Flash

-JUST WANTED TO MAKE THIS CLEAR THIS WILL ALSO FLASH ON ELCIPTIC v1.2 AND WORK JUST FINE,
BUT THERE WILL BE A FEW ICONS MISSING IN APM MENU THATS IT THE REST ALL WILL WORK AND LOOK THE SAME...

You also may need to goto language keyboard and select htcime and uncheck all the buttons and recheck them.
Then goto any browser and select the inputfield and an htc input selection will appear in the statusbar:
Then select the htcime keyboard.

features.png

-A bunch of dif clock styles... Each one reresenting some form of tron
-Animated lockscreen
-Animated systemui
-Custom fonts some that cost a ton of money some we even had to download the base font it was made from and do a custom job. :ie - clock widget fonts.
-If we could figure out how to replace cetain fonts within the ui itself I would add them in I do have a lic for them so. If Anyone can answer that feel free we've asked everyone we know?
-Animated a bunch of different thing cant remember all of it
-Independent Settings icons. Completely internalized apk excluding all plugins in java backup/power-manager/sprint updater app
-Internalized a ton of app icons I dont know how many but every main app now has its icon in the apk itself and its manifest calls on that icon we did this so we could separate icons in different areas.
-UI Analog clock has essentially extended the statusbar handle out to the entire ui instead of just the drag handle it self - downside it no longer has an on touch close feature you have to flick it up.
But it shouldn't matter since you can touch anywhere on the pull down to slide it up not just the bottom.

bugs.png

known lockscreen bug very tiny but i will fix it- (occurs when an incoming call happens dont slide the animated lock, slide the profile picture instead) - if you do it'll just bring you to the answer/decline window instead of just answering the call
: its a small bug as a result of changing the smali around.

downloads.png

Update v1.7 1/27/2014
Sorry took it down b/c I noticed some issues that werent current early on only after some time did i notice lag problems which i will fix...
-Fixed the following
-Htccommonctrl.jar
-framework.jar like to thank fisha21 and Mikanoshi for the commonlist divider which me and sarj actually were looking at that file before for endless hours and couldnt find it so thanks to him.
-Added A down-animation I made pre comp crash like to thank dase from badseed for helping me fix that as usual the boot/down-animation guru
-

Update v1.6 1/20/2014
Mirror-1
-Fixed the following
4g Icons
GPS
Sync
Airplane
-Added calendar widget and themed calendar.apk
-Added a ton of icons including people as requested
-Added MMS Themes still working on more and one is half finished
-fixed f/c in htc_ime/keyboard
-

Update v1.5 1/17/2014
MD5 Sum: 22b0af30a916d6c86e8a340b5a81c619
Dif hosts one dev-host one androdfilehost
Mirror-1
Mirror-2
-Added the gps icon
-fixed quick contact popup in contacts.
-fixed dialer and phone.apks
-small thing i still gotta fix in dialer ie:the black bar youll see
-Added some other stuff but cant remember all of it Enjoy!
-

Update v1.4 1/8/2014
Mirror-1
-fixed 4g statusbar icons and data problems due to opting... Enjoy opted it again just in a slightly different way...Works this time!
-

Update v1.3 1/8/2014
Mirror-1
If you find anything "OFF" as a result of opting please notify me.
- fixed some things in the ui, added a ul/dl rate to header I may change the ul color kinda throws it off but i had to distinguish between the two (orange=upload, blue=downloald, white=0 rate us/ds, grey=no data connectivity at the current time)
- themed video center and fixed all inversion issues in it
- opted everything to an insane level took 5 hours
(so some images may be broken but I will fix them all no worries - better insanely opted, ui will run smoother)
-removed all smali debugging tags
-Think I fixed the missing apm icons for ecliptic but havent tested that yet.
-

Update v1.2 12/31/2013
Mirror-2 dev-host
Update Info: new clock and some new icons and I opted it more thus its in the zip name
I made a custom font for this clock it took a while and lots of illustrator shapes and ae work

extras.png

CHECK POST 2 FOR MORE EXTRAS!

I will be doing several animations for this very soon so keep a look out for them...

We Would Like to Thank!
This could not have been possible without you guys thankyou!
@O.M.J
@steal25
@fisha21
@Ajthescot
@il Duce
@tourbound129
@Ticklefish
@Darealboot
@hawknest
blu chen
lohan+
mjdev
@Mikanoshi
@dased14

Last edited:

ssojyeti2

Jan 27, 2011
Miami
Just a shout-out to Blu Chen from Dribbble for the amazing icons that I based mine around...if you ever see this post, you have mad skills man

Coming soon!
~more clocks
~themed kb
~more app icons

Splash Screens
these were put together by Pneuma and I...credits to @144saint for the idea for #5

~Splash 1
~Splash 2
~Splash 3
~Splash 4
~Splash 5

Here is guide Pneuma wrote for flashing these:

1. go to your fastboot folder, hold shift+right click and open a terminal window

2. adb reboot bootloader

3. fastboot oem rebootRUU

4. fastboot flash zip "drag and drop the directory you have the .zip in" (no parenthesis obviously)

If successful you'll see this :
sending 'zip' (625 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.248s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) zip header checking...
(bootloader) zip info parsing...
(bootloader) checking model ID...
(bootloader) checking custom ID...
(bootloader) start image[sp1] unzipping & flushing...
(bootloader) [RUU]UZ,sp1,0
(bootloader) [RUU]UZ,sp1,23
(bootloader) [RUU]UZ,sp1,44
(bootloader) [RUU]UZ,sp1,66
(bootloader) [RUU]UZ,sp1,89
(bootloader) [RUU]UZ,sp1,100
(bootloader) [RUU]WP,sp1,0
(bootloader) [RUU]WP,sp1,100
(bootloader) ...... Successful
OKAY [ 2.793s]
finished. total time: 3.042s

5. fastboot reboot

Last edited:

drlzanej

Feb 23, 2011
Great to see you Pneuma, and Thank you for this. :cool:

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Beautiful theme Pneuma, can confirm working perfectly on Rage Rom as well. Thanks again

Reactions: Riff76

144saint

Dec 28, 2010
I'm blown away by this. I've done some tron stuff in the past for my personal use but this is a whole new ball game. I even switched roms to try this and I'm sticking to it. Hadn't flashed anything in a month and a half. Wow..... Truly amazing....

Reactions: Pneuma1985

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
Heres a modified version of systemui w/ the data icon removed when wifi is on.

http://badboyzromz.com/MODz/Bad_Boyz_Sprint_ONE_TRON_theme_data.zip

Thanks man yeah forgot to get back to that... Like 2 months ago I had my One's data connection crap out on me so I never did remove it while wifi was up.. Had to get a new phone and forgot about it lol thx bud appreciate it. And as you guys can see from the screenshots there is still much to be done so we will be updating it within the next few days. We basically had to release it unfinished do the coming update from HTC!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    preview2.png

Team Anonymous Presents: Animated Tron Theme v1.7
    For Bad Boyz Rom version 1.4
    And Ecliptic v1.2 - 4.3 base!
    Created by Pneuma1985 and Ssojyeti2
    presentation_0.png

(Just click on this for tapatalk users)
    This quote has resonated with us on many levels as vfx and gfx artist and we hope it resonates with you as well!

Team Anonymous proudly presents the first animated theme for sense 5.5 I have animated tons of things in this rom:
    including most aspects of the UI. This is something that a ton of design skill and thousands of hours worth of
    photoshop/after-effects/cinema4d work can come up with. Our main goal was to find our own design style in tron legacy
    as so many other fantastic gfx/vfx artists have.

There will be many more updates and nothing is set in stone. As far as I know sense themeing may get very hard in
    the near future so enjoy it while it lasts people.

We have decided to release what we have before the 4.4.2 kitkat drops, but this is something we have spent an insane amount
    of time on. There are some things that are unfinished or unthemed b/c well to be honest we spend alot of time on each
    individual graphic. This is about 6 months in the making given all the gfx work that has been spent replicating things from tron legacy
    in after effects. Yeti also did an amazing tron icon pack for this theme along with the help of many other graphical things that went
    into this theme. Making professional graphics is hard... Yeah well anyway we spent alot of time on this and we hope you enjoy it!

instructions.png

Wipe: Cache/Dalvik Cache
    Flash

-JUST WANTED TO MAKE THIS CLEAR THIS WILL ALSO FLASH ON ELCIPTIC v1.2 AND WORK JUST FINE,
    BUT THERE WILL BE A FEW ICONS MISSING IN APM MENU THATS IT THE REST ALL WILL WORK AND LOOK THE SAME...

You also may need to goto language keyboard and select htcime and uncheck all the buttons and recheck them.
    Then goto any browser and select the inputfield and an htc input selection will appear in the statusbar:
    Then select the htcime keyboard.

features.png

-A bunch of dif clock styles... Each one reresenting some form of tron
    -Animated lockscreen
    -Animated systemui
    -Custom fonts some that cost a ton of money some we even had to download the base font it was made from and do a custom job. :ie - clock widget fonts.
    -If we could figure out how to replace cetain fonts within the ui itself I would add them in I do have a lic for them so. If Anyone can answer that feel free we've asked everyone we know?
    -Animated a bunch of different thing cant remember all of it
    -Independent Settings icons. Completely internalized apk excluding all plugins in java backup/power-manager/sprint updater app
    -Internalized a ton of app icons I dont know how many but every main app now has its icon in the apk itself and its manifest calls on that icon we did this so we could separate icons in different areas.
    -UI Analog clock has essentially extended the statusbar handle out to the entire ui instead of just the drag handle it self - downside it no longer has an on touch close feature you have to flick it up.
    But it shouldn't matter since you can touch anywhere on the pull down to slide it up not just the bottom.

bugs.png

known lockscreen bug very tiny but i will fix it- (occurs when an incoming call happens dont slide the animated lock, slide the profile picture instead) - if you do it'll just bring you to the answer/decline window instead of just answering the call
    : its a small bug as a result of changing the smali around.

downloads.png

Update v1.7 1/27/2014
    Sorry took it down b/c I noticed some issues that werent current early on only after some time did i notice lag problems which i will fix...
    -Fixed the following
    -Htccommonctrl.jar
    -framework.jar like to thank fisha21 and Mikanoshi for the commonlist divider which me and sarj actually were looking at that file before for endless hours and couldnt find it so thanks to him.
    -Added A down-animation I made pre comp crash like to thank dase from badseed for helping me fix that as usual the boot/down-animation guru
    -

Update v1.6 1/20/2014
    Mirror-1
    -Fixed the following
    4g Icons
    GPS
    Sync
    Airplane
    -Added calendar widget and themed calendar.apk
    -Added a ton of icons including people as requested
    -Added MMS Themes still working on more and one is half finished
    -fixed f/c in htc_ime/keyboard
    -

Update v1.5 1/17/2014
    MD5 Sum: 22b0af30a916d6c86e8a340b5a81c619
    Dif hosts one dev-host one androdfilehost
    Mirror-1
    Mirror-2
    -Added the gps icon
    -fixed quick contact popup in contacts.
    -fixed dialer and phone.apks
    -small thing i still gotta fix in dialer ie:the black bar youll see
    -Added some other stuff but cant remember all of it Enjoy!
    -

Update v1.4 1/8/2014
    Mirror-1
    -fixed 4g statusbar icons and data problems due to opting... Enjoy opted it again just in a slightly different way...Works this time!
    -

Update v1.3 1/8/2014
    Mirror-1
    If you find anything "OFF" as a result of opting please notify me.
    - fixed some things in the ui, added a ul/dl rate to header I may change the ul color kinda throws it off but i had to distinguish between the two (orange=upload, blue=downloald, white=0 rate us/ds, grey=no data connectivity at the current time)
    - themed video center and fixed all inversion issues in it
    - opted everything to an insane level took 5 hours
    (so some images may be broken but I will fix them all no worries - better insanely opted, ui will run smoother)
    -removed all smali debugging tags
    -Think I fixed the missing apm icons for ecliptic but havent tested that yet.
    -

Update v1.2 12/31/2013
    Mirror-2 dev-host
    Update Info: new clock and some new icons and I opted it more thus its in the zip name
    I made a custom font for this clock it took a while and lots of illustrator shapes and ae work

extras.png

CHECK POST 2 FOR MORE EXTRAS!

I will be doing several animations for this very soon so keep a look out for them...

We Would Like to Thank!
    This could not have been possible without you guys thankyou!
    @O.M.J
    @steal25
    @fisha21
    @Ajthescot
    @il Duce
    @tourbound129
    @Ticklefish
    @Darealboot
    @hawknest
    blu chen
    lohan+
    mjdev
    @Mikanoshi
    @dased14
    Just a shout-out to Blu Chen from Dribbble for the amazing icons that I based mine around...if you ever see this post, you have mad skills man

Coming soon!
    ~more clocks
    ~themed kb
    ~more app icons

Splash Screens
    these were put together by Pneuma and I...credits to @144saint for the idea for #5

~Splash 1
    ~Splash 2
    ~Splash 3
    ~Splash 4
    ~Splash 5

Here is guide Pneuma wrote for flashing these:

1. go to your fastboot folder, hold shift+right click and open a terminal window

2. adb reboot bootloader

3. fastboot oem rebootRUU

4. fastboot flash zip "drag and drop the directory you have the .zip in" (no parenthesis obviously)

If successful you'll see this :
    sending 'zip' (625 KB)...
    OKAY [ 0.248s]
    writing 'zip'...
    (bootloader) zip header checking...
    (bootloader) zip info parsing...
    (bootloader) checking model ID...
    (bootloader) checking custom ID...
    (bootloader) start image[sp1] unzipping & flushing...
    (bootloader) [RUU]UZ,sp1,0
    (bootloader) [RUU]UZ,sp1,23
    (bootloader) [RUU]UZ,sp1,44
    (bootloader) [RUU]UZ,sp1,66
    (bootloader) [RUU]UZ,sp1,89
    (bootloader) [RUU]UZ,sp1,100
    (bootloader) [RUU]WP,sp1,0
    (bootloader) [RUU]WP,sp1,100
    (bootloader) ...... Successful
    OKAY [ 2.793s]
    finished. total time: 3.042s

5. fastboot reboot

Heres a modified version of systemui w/ the data icon removed when wifi is on.

http://badboyzromz.com/MODz/Bad_Boyz_Sprint_ONE_TRON_theme_data.zip

Screenshot_2013-12-29-07-19-51.png
    Splash screens added to second post!!! also @O.M.J we have the mail icon that's missing in your screenshot coming soon in the next update :D
    mail.png
    It wasn't before. Now it is on 1.6 ..

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

Yeah srry about that guys i keep having to say this i should probably put it in the OP... I had a major comp crash so im scraping up the pieces using an outboard enclosure and my wifes laptop... It has some garbage intel gfx card in it so its very hard for me to render certain things i've already made so some things may be missing... The icons though the app icons were done by yeti and I guess I thought i internalized that icon... I could have sworn I did but yeah prob lost that version of the contacts.apk with the internalized people icon. So yeah I am in the process of ordering a boxxtech pc to replace my old one and believe me its not easy lol I gotta not pay some bills this month to get it done and hope everything goes alright lol... When I get the new pc I will continue with this theme on the same level I was before...
    Sorta hard to explain but my old pc had about 50,000$ USD worth of after effects plugins on it(I know that "$" sounds extreme but no joke! So kinda hard to get all of them back which is a real pain b/c some of the vfx i could accomplish before are a hundred times harder to achieve without the plugins. I'm basically working on a a halfarse after effects and a half arse photoshop... I have non of my custom styles/ fonts/ brushes/ etc so Im really left with the basics.. I spent almost a year collecting our tron references fonts, images, real projects given to me by bradley gmunk... 4 fonts which in total cost 1,300$usd... Mind you we didnt pay for them we were given them by some gfx artist that were part of the TRON Legacy Disney team as well as several other gfx artist involved in TRON Legacy.. Sort of a rant but at the same time letting those of you that don't know how much exactly has gone into this. I have managed to network with the real team that was part of Tron Legacy and I cant thank those guys enough for all the help they've given me and the extra freebees I managed to get by contacting them. We have put blood,sweat, and tears into this theme... Especially tears after my computer blew up! I felt like I lost a project spent almost a year making.
    Originally joss's (ssojyeti) idea btw and my love for tron, bradley gmunk's work and the cinema 4d MASTER David Lewandowski!

Its become quite a cluster F**** for me since i have 5 2tb and 4-500gb drives with nothing but tron projects and its spread out across all of them... And this laptop cant handle moving those massive files I'll have to clone the disk most likely b/c the hd the projects are on has a boot partition on it and the laptop doesn't like having two boot partitions in its bios load out. And another issue is some of the footage for the ae projects are on different drives b/c I'm incredible bad at organizing after effects compositions... I promise I will keep fixing things to the best of my current computers ability... Mostly xml work but a bit of gfx work here and there. I hope you guys enjoy this and I've decided I will be updating to 4.4.2 when we get it: Since I have so much more for this that I cant get to right now which is a true shame as far as the theme goes.

The next project I'm looking as is a jayse hansen ironman project I have a ton of the original film projects so why waste them? Or Something completely original for aosp depends on which way me and yeti want to go but let us know if any of you would be interested in something animated and sick for ironman...

FYI I also have many of the jayse hensan projects from ironman as well which I may do something with next... Let me know if thats something you guys would be interested in... Remember these are the real ironman projects from the film itself... So yeah it could get quite interesting.

I also have another update which will be released today or tomorrow: hopefully dased can figure out the downanimations so I can add animations I made to it... Hes the genius with the boot/down animations and our only hope lol as far as getting a downanimation that works I heard others are having the same issues so hopefully that will be in the next update.