Find Screen On Time

Search This thread

BlackHayze

Nov 8, 2013
So.... I feel absolutely stupid asking this question, but I've been on AOSP ROMs for the longest time, and just recently switched to a Sense ROM, and I'm looking for where I can find my Screen on time and just cannot for the life of me find it.... I've searched the web to no avail either....

So.... if someone could kindly let me know where I find this it would be great, I'll even accept the namecalling for such a dumb question... Especially from someone pursuing a degree in Math and Computer Science......

jblaze10

Mar 23, 2012
Gold Canyon,Az
Google Pixel 4
So.... I feel absolutely stupid asking this question, but I've been on AOSP ROMs for the longest time, and just recently switched to a Sense ROM, and I'm looking for where I can find my Screen on time and just cannot for the life of me find it.... I've searched the web to no avail either....

So.... if someone could kindly let me know where I find this it would be great, I'll even accept the namecalling for such a dumb question... Especially from someone pursuing a degree in Math and Computer Science......

in settings/power/history. not super informative, but is there. gsam and bbs are far more useful

Reactions: BlackHayze

jblaze10

Mar 23, 2012
Gold Canyon,Az
Google Pixel 4
Np, if u like to get a little more out of ur battery try to find the betterbatterystats apk floating around. Helps a lot with wakelocks and apps that drain. I like it a lot more than gsam. I'll try and dig it up and post it

Top Liked Posts