Originally Posted by bishop4life
I have a goophone mtk 6575 (Iphone4s clone 32g) which runs android 5.1 and is havin some issues with it.
1. phone does not support play store
2. always show E(edge) but no 3g
3. Has just 256ram and always show ram sign.
4. Always show chinese language
5. Can not run apps like greenify and fushion music player (when trying to install through snapea it gives error message "need a higher system to run this app"
6. Heats up at times(bugs susspected)
please i will appreciate your help to fix these problems. Thanks in advance
Running Android 5.1?!?!?! Damn why didn't u tell me?
There's only GApps for 4.4.1, not 5.1
Edge isn't 3g (as I understand)
I don't think they support 5.1 (I think your phone's the only one running 5.1, gimme your /system folder, I wanna make a 5.1 ROM for my phone xP)
5.1 isn't optimized I think. (What's 5.1 called? Lollipop? Knew it.)
Smack that thanks button if I helped!
Note 2 LTE powered by Illusion ROM and Plasma Kernel.
Sent from dat small country called Singapore.
P.S. replies with quotes will be replied to faster.
Smash that Thanks button if I helped!
KitKat came in on my OmniRom, running on my fabulous Note 2.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA.