[ROM][6.0.1] Slim6 [m7]

Search This thread

Rhonin86

Nov 17, 2011
Hagen
ZTE Axon 10 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
I flashed both Versions of SlimRoms (Slim 6 and Slim 7) this night and asked myself why a lot of features i was accustomed to from the early days of my beloved SGS+ (SlimKat) were erased . First i thought it was due to the fact that Slim 7 was in an early stage, but after flashing the latest weekly of Slim 6 i still couldn't find i. e. listviewanimation. On the official homepage i could find a feature list, only on the older one.

So are those features hidden or simply abandoned ? Or will they be implemented in the future ? But for now i think that the devellopment of slim 7 has priority so that slim 6 will not be polished up by "the old featues"

Has someone some newer information ?

Cheers

Rhonin

leetnewt

Jun 7, 2012
have Bluetooth error in latest build. It seems like it deleted the devices I have already connected too.

When I got in my car tonight, I had to reconnect to the Bluetooth.

ser35

Sep 8, 2013
Moscow
slim 6 kenel, add double tap screen to wake up

slim 6 kenel
Please!! Add double tap screen to wake up

umbyka

Dec 20, 2012
Guys, anybody had theese random shutdowns? Installed this ROM yesterday, full clean install, after 2 hours had a shut down. Cleared cache, restart, after the Slim logo appeared on screen, shut down again. And this happened for about 10 times.Couldn't restart until plugged in charger, ever though battery had 77% left. Had to go back to GPE, but I would like to use this ROM if it would be stable

Shami2093

Sep 15, 2018
what can i do? i wiped my htc one with team win recovery project to then install slim6 rom, it keeps on coming up with failed! if i reboot it will it still work to try a different method?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

Slim6 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and offers the following original features:
    Slim6 is still in its early stages of development so if your favourite feature is not back yet, don’t worry more will be added with later releases.
    • SlimLauncher
      • An Open source, feature filled launcher! -More fun than you can shake a stick at.

Important links:

slimroms.org - Our official website and your source for anything SlimRoms related.

Downloads - Slimify your device!

Installation instructions - Follow these steps if you want SlimRoms on your device.

FAQ - Have a question? Consider reading our FAQ first, you might find your answer there!.

Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!

Kernel Source - m7 kernel source.

Get in touch! - You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimRoms M7, ROM for the HTC One (m7)

Contributors
    Flinny, SlimRoms
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 0.7

Created 2014-05-13
    Last Updated 2016-08-02
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347761071

I found myself doing a few test builds yesterday and thought I would share one with you if anyone is interested in giving it a real work out :)
    Slim6

I found a few hours to finish a couple of things off.

If there isn't too much wrong here I'll get it added to the weekly rotation once everything has been merged.

GPS is working for me again.
    It also includes "Advanced Device Settings" (vibration strength, proximity sensor tweak,Logo2menu, Long tap 2 sleep, s2w, h2w, l2w)
    It also has most of the new features likely to be in this weeks build.
    I'll let you find them :)

So the standard disclaimer applies *** USE AT YOUR OWN RISK *** with that said it's flashed about 20 times on my m7 today :)

Download Rom here
    Download md5 here

Have fun,

Nick.
    I am in the same boat as far as the 3 dot menu goes, although its really only in Chrome Beta that I really need it. Normally I just assign a hardware key to the menu function, normally long-press back button but unfortunately hardware key assignment hasn't yet been implemented into the ROM..

I am sure its only a after of time though before it's in and besides that the ROM is running awesome just like Slim ROM's of old :D

Keep up the good work guys!

We've identified a bug in the force menu button on code and the fix is in gerrit and will be in the next build.. Hardware remapping and DPI changer are still being rewritten :)

Sent from my One using Tapatalk