AOSP Keyboard with 5 Rows (Number Row on top)
As a lot of people were asking and because it was what I missed in Cyanogenmod here it finally is:
AOSP Keyboard taken from Kitkat 4.4.2 with a Number Row on top! It took me some hours to get all working. Insted of the the old number row there are new symbols, more are coming.
The keyboard works on Android 4.3 and 4.4 (both tested) and on all ROMs (AOSP, AOPK, CM, TW...)
1. copy it to /system/app/ (or just tap on it and install it and go to 3.)
2. tap on it and install it or just reboot
3. go to settings and activate it
4. when using the keyboard the next time pull down the notification drawer and change the keyboard
5. Hit "thank you" button if I works and I helped!
I resized it completly. So now it's like it always had a number row :P
Huge keyboard, needed resizing
for some ideas to do it, taken from his old mod
Do you like my work? Why not buying me a beer :P