Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,857 Members 45,019 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ODIN]SPH-L900 MK4 (MK4 Modem/Kernel/Bootloader/ROM - Full Restore - Unrooted)

Tip us?

rwilco12
Old
(Last edited by rwilco12; 9th June 2014 at 03:16 AM.)
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep - OP
Thanks Meter 11139

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM][ODIN]SPH-L900 MK4 (MK4 Modem/Kernel/Bootloader/ROM - Full Restore - Unrooted)

First, a HUGE thanks goes @garwynn for being my partner through all of this and then to @sfhub (for teaching me how to create Odin One-Click.exe files and creating the original thread I'm using as a template for this one), @agat63 (for helping me get the hang of what sfhub started teaching me), @MoHoGalore for helping test and put together so many of these one-clicks and to everyone else in our community who makes this possible!

This Odin One-Click.exe contains the Stock MK4 Bootloader, Kernel, Modem and ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SPH-L900). Yes, that means this comes with the full Knox Bootloader.

There has been no change to the ROM from the initial build released by Samsung.

This will NOT trigger the Yellow Triangle NOR will it increment the Odin flash count.

This one-click resets your whole phone to the stock MK4 experience, similar to a factory restore and it may wipe all data. It also contains the full bootloader and Knox.

Instructions:
1: Backup anything important and Disable any PINs.
During this process your phone's software will be returned to the Stock setup. All system data will be lost. To be safe, it is best to archive your backup off your phone, ie on your PC or Dropbox.

2: Install Samsung USB/Android drivers (if necessary).
Samsung Drivers Download Link

3: Download the MK4 Stock ROM One-Click.
SPH-L900_MK4_Full Restore_UNROOTED (Compressed Archive).exe (Resets user data)

4: Unzip One-Click ROM using 7zip (this package is a self-extracting exe you should just be able to double-click on it after download and it will do the rest).

5: Start the Odin One-Click.
Navigate to the location where the SPH-L900_MK4_Full Restore_UNROOTED.exe was saved upon extract from the 7Zip archive.
Double-click on SPH-L900_MK4_Full Restore_UNROOTED.exe. *On Vista or newer, you may need to right-click on the file and Run as Administrator.

6: Place phone in Download Mode.
- Power phone completely off.
- Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons, all at the same time.
- Release the buttons only when the ‘Warning!!’ message appears.
- Press [Volume Up] to enter Download mode.

7: Connect USB cable to PC and phone.
Odin should show a yellow COM port in the second column. If you do not see a yellow COM port, you may need to run the Odin One-Click as Administrator and/or unplug/plugin the USB cable after starting Odin One-Click.

8: Start Odin flash process.
Press [Start].

9: Complete - PASS!
Status should change to green PASS! At this point your phone should automatically reboot.

Android Instructions:
Download and install ZArchiver on your phone. Use it to unpack the Odin One-Click 7zip self-extracting exe file (long press on the 7zip exe. Select "Open As Archive". Select the One-Click.exe and then select Extract). Use Mobile Odin to Open File the SPH-L900_MK4_Full Restore_UNROOTED.exe. FYI - Modem will not flash with Mobile Odin.

The boot process will take slightly longer than usual during which time you'll see the Sprint 4G logo screen.

Congratulations! You've flashed the Factory Restore MK4 build!

Need an HD wallpaper to match your ROM? Check out Rwilco12's Wallpaper Gallery!
XDA Free Version | Pro Version

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rwilco12
Old
(Last edited by rwilco12; 9th February 2014 at 08:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11139

DONATE TO ME
Download Link: http://www.rwilco12.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

davesbest
Old
Thanks Meter 412
Great! Very much appreciated.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to davesbest For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aheeejd
Old
Thanks Meter 1124
Thanks for this rwillco, not a big deal, but I'm sure people will call you on it & ask if they're in the right place but, on # 3 in op, it says MK3, not MK4, just an fyi. Thanks again.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to aheeejd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

VeNuMuS
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2610

DONATE TO ME
Rwilco comes back swinging. .. thanks for this bro

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to VeNuMuS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chuhsi
Old
Thanks Meter 15
This is exciting

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to chuhsi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chaz187
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2545

DONATE TO ME
Nice work as usual!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaz187 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rwilco12
Old
Thanks Meter 11139

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aheeejd View Post
Thanks for this rwillco, not a big deal, but I'm sure people will call you on it & ask if they're in the right place but, on # 3 in op, it says MK3, not MK4, just an fyi. Thanks again.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Thanks for catching that! I've fixed it now.

Dedline
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default Unfortunately, System UI has stopped.

Hey guys,

I was recently on the new OTA 4.3, then wiped and rooted after flashing an old PTALJ1 and re updating. Although it was weird that KNOX remained in the bootloader and still said i had Custom Binary Counts (YES 2 Counts) current binary was custom and system status was custom. The KNOX WARRANT VOID had a 1 next to it and AP SWREV:A2

This was after countless times trying to wipe all data and do a complete fresh wipe like I used to always do using the KIES_HOME_L900VPALJ1_L900SPTALJ1_265523_REV04_user _low_ship.tar

For some reason after going to stock 4.3 then backwards to rooted 4.1.2 I had this issue. So I found this on this forums. Gave it a spin and so far seems to have worked great, except when I restart and reboot into download mode, I still show same custom binary counts and knox warranty void. When I reboot I get that system UI has stopped working message. I also am missing icons in the pull down drawer, all that shows is airplane mode and one other. No option to add more.

I am hoping someone can shed some light on what I did wrong or what I can do to fix my issues. All I want is everything back to normal for now, no custom binaries, no voided knox warranty, and system UI working. Thanks guys

Tungsten c
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Thank you very much

The Following User Says Thank You to Tungsten c For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]