/!\ I9192/I9190(Compatible) / I9195 LTE with Samsung 4.2.2 / 4.4.2 Roms Only /!\
/!\ If u have Knox bootloader active ( Word "Knox" in Download mode ) DO NOT flash this it will Void Knox Warranty 0x1 /!\
/!\ Flash it at your own Risk /!\
* Your warranty is now void.. LOL I guess you knew it already.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, you getting dumped or you getting fired because your phone*
* bootloops and alarm does not go off. Please do some research if you have any *
* concerns about features included in my kernel before using it! YOU and only*
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
- Compiled from GT-I9192_JB_Opensource_Update1.zip MK4 from http://opensource.samsung.com/ JellyBean
- Compiled from GT-I9192_KK_Opensource.zip CNG2 from http://opensource.samsung.com/ KitKat
- Compiled from GT-I9195_EUR_KK_Opensource.zip NE6 from http://opensource.samsung.com/ KitKat
- Compiled with Linaro GCC 4.6.4-2013.05 Toolchain JellyBean
- Compiled with Linaro GCC 4.7.4-2014.04 Toolchain KitKat
- MK5/ML1/ML4/ND2/NG2 ramdisk ( SeLinux Permisive , Insecure status )
- Battery drain patches included signed by Venkat Devarasetty <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ondemand Cpu governor as default ( Stock Kernel have Performance governor )
- No-Op I/O Scheduler as default ( Stock Kernel have CFQ I/O )
- No root, no drivers changing ( U keep your Wifi MAC )
- No Overclock/Undeclock/Undervolt/Overvolt/Bln/OTG etc . As close to stock as posible
Extract and flash with Odin *.md5 file
For GT-I9190 u can use kernel from I9192
For GT-I9195 u have a first / last i think release compiled from source and treated same as my I9192 version
P.S. I don`t have plans to add support for other models like I9190/I9195
DO NOT ask for OTG/BLN/Root/Overclock - i don`t have any plans to add them
If u see "Unauthorized actions have been detected. Restart your phone to undo any unauthorized changes." u need to delete Knox apk`s
Bugs: It does not see 64 GB cards on JB version, lower capacity or KitKat version are OK
v1 - I9192-Custom-Kernel-Silviu-26122013 - MK5 Ramdisk v2 - I9192-Custom-Kernel-Silviu-31122013 - ML1 Ramdisk v3 - I9192-Custom-Kernel-Silviu-01012014 - ML2 Ramdisk - Nothing changed only new 01/01/2014 fancy build date :) v3.1 I9192-Custom-Kernel-Silviu-01012014 - NB1 Ramdisk - Nothing changed
v4 - I9192-Custom-Kernel-Silviu-31072014-Odin-NG2-KitKat - As the name say KitKat kernel without Knox, battery drain fixed v4.1 I9192-Custom-Kernel-Silviu-23082014-Odin/CWM-NG2-KitKat - Build with -O2 optimizations , more knox code removed v4.2 I9192-Custom-Kernel-Silviu-13092014-Odin/CWM-NG2-KitKat - More small optimizations, build with new Linaro GCC 4.7.4-2014.06 Toolchain. v5 - I9192-Custom-Kernel-Silviu-v5-Odin/CWM-NJ3-KitKat - 27/01/2015 - Code optimizations, new ramdisk NJ3/NL1, build with new toolchain Linaro GCC 4.9.3-2015.01 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A7 .
v1 I9195-LTE-Custom-Kernel-Silviu-21102014-Odin-NH5-KitKat - Initial / last release for LTE version v2 I9195-LTE-Custom-Kernel-Silviu-03122014-Odin-NK1-KitKat - New Kernel source I9195XXUCNJ4 - Ramdisk I9195XXUCNK1 ( u can use on older / newer roms 4.4.2 no problem ) v3 I9195-LTE-Custom-Kernel-Silviu-v3-Odin/CWM-NK5-KitKat - 07/02/2015 - Code optimizations, new ramdisk NK5, build with new toolchain Linaro GCC 4.9.3-2015.01 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A7 .