Thread Closed

[REF] Zooper Guides, References and Advanced Parameter Snippets [Upated 01.04.14]

OP kwerdenker

31st December 2013, 03:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Probably the Zooper Forums
Thanks Meter: 2,329

1,403 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thought it might be a good idea to collect some links in a central place so people starting with Zooper have a little overview where to look for information

Please don't post your questions to this thread!
This thread is meant as collection and not as a general help thread
If you still have questions after checking out these tutorials, first have a look/search around these forums. There are already a lof of answered questions that may help you out. If you can't find your question or still can't make heads nor tails out of something, post your question to the forum. There are a lot of active people (including me) here that can help you out
If you have a link, video or something else you want to see added to this overview please feel free to post here directly or send me a PM.
[General]
Zooper's market link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...g.zooper.zwpro
Zooper's official support site: http://zooper.themerapp.com/
[References]
List of available variables: http://zooper.themerapp.com/knowledg...2874-variables
List of available codes for free date formats: http://zooper.themerapp.com/knowledg...76-date-format
List of available iconset XML tags:http://www.zooper.org/wp/android/zw/iconsets
[Tutorials]
Zooper and Tasker integration: http://www.jagwar.de/zooper-widget-tutorials/
Zooper and Media utilities integration: http://webermatters.com/everything-z...dia-utilities/
How to make iconsets for Zooper with example: Simple ZW Battery Iconset example
Additional info for weather iconsets with example: Weather Iconset Example
How to make a module follow a progressbar: Make an element move in sync with your progress bar
[Video Tutorials]
Official basic setup and usage tutorial via Zooper's Play Store entry
Create Song Progress With A Progress Bar by screenlious
Themer: Zooper Widget Conditionals - The Basics by Marco Agas/mycolorscreen
Themer: Zooper Widget - Advanced Parameters by Marco Agas/mycolorscreen
Hope this helps you out and happy Zooping everyone!
Last edited by kwerdenker; 1st April 2014 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Updated links, added more video tutorials
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st December 2013, 03:25 PM   |  #2  
OP Recognized Themer

1,403 posts
Donate to Me
More
Collection of advanced parameters
Here are some ready-made advanced parameter input for different usage scenarios.
[Cell signal strength]
The following code emulates the cell signal strength as it would show in your status bar. Depending on how you use it, you'll have to replace the numbers with links to bitmaps or something similiar.
Code:
$[#NCSIG#>=12] && [#NCSIG#<99]?4$
$[#NCSIG#>=8] && [#NCSIG#<12]?3$
$[#NCSIG#>=5] && [#NCSIG#<8]?2$
$[#NCSIG#>2] && [#NCSIG#<5]?1$
$[#NCSIG#<=2] || [#NCSIG#=99]?0$
Display Tomorrow/Today/Date for calendar events
This is the code for the next event. If you want to do it for other events too, you have to replace all the C0 with C1, C2, etc
Code:
$#C0SddMM#=#DddMM#?Today$$#C0SddMM#=#W1DddMM#?Tomorrow$$[#C0SddMM#!=#W1DddMM#] && [#C0SddMM#!=#DddMM#]?#C0SEEEE#$
[Count the days/hours/minutes/... to or from a specific date]
Code:
#D<year><month><day><hours><minutes>T<formatstring>#
This works for past as well as future dates. If for example you want to count the days since last christmas, you would write the following:
Code:
#D201312240000Td#
Display Wind Direction as N/W/E/etc.
By SportyRydr
Anyway, here is a formula I came up with to convert Zooper's wind direction degrees to cardinal (0=N, 90=E, etc):
$[#WCWDIR#>348.75 || #WCWDIR#<=11.25] && #WCWSPEED#!=0?N #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>11.25] && [#WCWDIR#<=33.75]?NNE #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>33.75] && [#WCWDIR#<=56.25]?NE #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>56.25] && [#WCWDIR#<=78.75]?ENE #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>78.75] && [#WCWDIR#<=101.25]?E #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>101.25] && [#WCWDIR#<=123.75]?ESE #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>123.75] && [#WCWDIR#<=146.25]?SE #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>146.25] && [#WCWDIR#<=168.75]?SSE #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>168.75] && [#WCWDIR#<=191.25]?S #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>191.25] && [#WCWDIR#<=213.75]?SSW #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>213.75] && [#WCWDIR#<=236.25]?SW #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>236.25] && [#WCWDIR#<=258.75]?WSW #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>258.75] && [#WCWDIR#<=281.25]?W #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>281.25] && [#WCWDIR#<=303.75]?WNW #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>303.75] && [#WCWDIR#<=326.25]?NW #WCWSPEED#$$[#WCWDIR#>326.25] && [#WCWDIR#<=348.75]?NNW #WCWSPEED#$$#WCWSPEED#=0mph?Calm$
To be continued...
Last edited by kwerdenker; 14th February 2014 at 01:03 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st December 2013, 03:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Recognized Themer

1,403 posts
Donate to Me
More
[Reserved for later use...]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2014, 03:27 AM   |  #4  
Flag Brampton
Thanks Meter: 593

174 posts
More
awesome idea and thanks for all the help
The Following User Says Thank You to Bashbrother For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 976

526 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker

Here are some ready-made advanced parameter input for different usage scenarios.

[Cell signal strength]
The following code emulates the cell signal strength as it would show in your status bar. Depending on how you use it, you'll have to replace the numbers with links to bitmaps or something similiar.
Code:

To make a wifi signal strength i should follow the same path?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to error404 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #6  
OP Recognized Themer

1,403 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yudroid

To make a wifi signal strength i should follow the same path?

Not exactly. Wifi only goes from 0-9 and also has another mapping from values to bars/quality which I haven't taken a look at.
The Following User Says Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2014, 04:27 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 602

680 posts
[QUOTE=kwerdenker;48996114]Here are some ready-made advanced parameter input for different usage scenarios.
[INDENT][Cell signal strength]

Code:
I'm using bitmap icon set. The signal images are shown as 0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png and 4.png. I've been struggling for over a hour to get it to show up but its just blank.
The Following User Says Thank You to heXacode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #8  
OP Recognized Themer

1,403 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSwaggeR

I'm using bitmap icon set. The signal images are shown as 0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png and 4.png. I've been struggling for over a hour to get it to show up but its just blank.

This code isn't meant for an icon set, it's only for the use in text modules or advanced parameters. What you could do, if you have saved these icons somewhere on your sd card is to use this as an advanced parameter on a bitmap module:
PHP Code:
$[#NCSIG#>=12] && [#NCSIG#<99]?[b]/path/to/pictures/4.png[/b]$
$[#NCSIG#>=8] && [#NCSIG#<12]?[b]/path/to/pictures/3.png[/b]$
$[#NCSIG#>=5] && [#NCSIG#<8]?[b]/path/to/pictures/2.png[/b]$
$[#NCSIG#>2] && [#NCSIG#<5]?[b]/path/to/pictures/1.png[/b]$
$[#NCSIG#<=2] || [#NCSIG#=99]?[b]/path/to/pictures/0.png[/b]$ 
The Following User Says Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 602

680 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker

This code isn't meant for an icon set, it's only for the use in text modules or advanced parameters. What you could do, if you have saved these icons somewhere on your sd card is to use this as an advanced parameter on a bitmap module:

PHP Code:
$[#NCSIG#>=12] && [#NCSIG#<99]?[b]/path/to/pictures/4.png[/b]$
$[#NCSIG#>=8] && [#NCSIG#<12]?[b]/path/to/pictures/3.png[/b]$
$[#NCSIG#>=5] && [#NCSIG#<8]?[b]/path/to/pictures/2.png[/b]$
$[#NCSIG#>2] && [#NCSIG#<5]?[b]/path/to/pictures/1.png[/b]$
$[#NCSIG#<=2] || [#NCSIG#=99]?[b]/path/to/pictures/0.png[/b]$ 

Yeah that's what mine looked like before you replied. Here's a screenshot in the bitmap icon sets advanced parameters...

It still shows nothing. I wonder if I'm missing something like maybe a XML file? I wouldn't think it would need to rely on XML because there's nothing needed to call onto the XML to grab the proper png's.
12th January 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #10  
OP Recognized Themer

1,403 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSwaggeR

Yeah that's what mine looked like before you replied. Here's a screenshot in the bitmap icon sets advanced parameters...

It still shows nothing. I wonder if I'm missing something like maybe a XML file? I wouldn't think it would need to rely on XML because there's nothing needed to call onto the XML to grab the proper png's.

This is probably due to Tapatalk but what you are not seeing in the code I posted is that you need to put (b)(/b) (replace () with [], this is done just to circumvent the Tapatalk issue) tags around your filepath to make it work. Open my post in a browser instead of Tapatalk to see what I mean

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
reference, tutorials, zooper
Previous Thread Next Thread