Forgot Moto G Unlock Pin

Search This thread
Dec 31, 2013
Hello all,
Need your help!
I recently put pin on my phone and 'forgot unlock pin.
1. I was hoping it would allow me to reset using gmail account but it doesnt show that.
2. Tried going into recovery mode and wipe/factory reset> That just restarts the phone.(My old phone allowed me to reset in recovery mode when I entered pin wrong 5 times).
dont know what to do mad:
If you experiened this issue with this phone, I appreciate if you can help me out.

hednik

May 31, 2012
Fort Worth
Hello all,
Need your help!
1. I was hoping it would allow me to reset using gmail account but it doesnt show that.
2. Tried going into recovery mode and wipe/factory reset> That just restarts the phone.(My old phone allowed me to reset in recovery mode when I entered pin wrong 5 times).
If you experiened this issue with this phone, I appreciate if you can help me out.

would unlocking the bootloader ( which wipes the device) do it ?

Dec 31, 2013
thanks for reply guys,
I dont want to unlock the bootloader as it voids the warranty.
I contacted Motorola, but no reply.

Is there any other way to factory reset this device?

BTW Happy New Year to all :)

scott_doyland

Dec 8, 2011
Did you read my post just above yours? You use the stock recovery, just highlight the option ABOVE the option you actually want within the recovery.

Reactions: motoman4rmmars
Dec 31, 2013
cheers mate!

Did you read my post just above yours? You use the stock recovery, just highlight the option ABOVE the option you actually want within the recovery.

sorry I misread u the first time.
but do you even know how big my smile is right now :D

You are a time and life saver!

first hero of 2014!, :highfive:

was so effin pissed of since the turn of the year

Hope all u guys have a cheerful year

lNSOMANlAC

Mar 10, 2015
forgot unlock pin

Hello all,
Need your help!

GO on google android/devicemanager
with u gmail account
click lock enter new password (must be letter and number) your phone lock again but now ask for password you provided to account
done.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.